**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The grind is real I guess

Comments

• nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★
    ChriissR said:

The side quest is so easy, problem is the amount of champs to kill. 100 is kinda extreme

yeah pretty much, the lack is challenge + grind? its essentially doing arena as a side quest/:
  • nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★
    Jaded said:

I’m not doing it, huge waste

im going to only because i can't take being locked out of/not doing ANOTHER side quest next month.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    nahhorne said:

Jaded said:

im going to only because i can't take being locked out of/not doing ANOTHER side quest next month.
    I fully agree with you, and I’ve never said “not going to do it”. It’s just too much hassle for a couple 5* and 1 6*.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Jaded said:

Jaded said:

if you dont do it, how will you do the super rewarding october sq? we're pretty much forced to do it. no way around..
    Are you talking about the 10k 6* shards? I can pass on that easily. Over 100+ 6*, missing some shards won’t effect my account.

If the goals were done simply by doing the monthly quest, with maybe a little more effort it would be okay. As it stands I’m done cavalier difficulty and I still have to do 12 more fights specifically against certain defenders. While 12 fights aren’t much, it just turns into 100 fights against 6* for the next goal. 🤮🤮

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Clyneva said:

It's not that bad really. Duels, Ch. 1 of UC.

It's hard to tell if you're joking. But at 5 duels a day, 100 fights is 20 days of duels.

Ch1 of UC has 7 fights for half a bar of energy. So 100/7 = 14 runs = 7 energy refills = 210 units

All of this for 1000 5* shards and 250 6* shards. Not to mention this is just the Cav tier. There's still another 300 fights in the other difficulties. And you can't just auto-fight through the lower difficulties., because you need to end with a special.

AND this is only the 2nd week, so we got two more weeks of grind after this.
    Not all weeks are going to be the same. Also, it's not that bad for a week. A bit tedious, yes. Not all Rewards are going to come from Auto Play.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    100 fights over a whole week - surely youd get that just accidentally.... i barely put any effort in to last weeks one and got it easily in a few days...