**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

True Focus Can’t Stop Ghost

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Comments

• Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,999 ★★★★★

I understand why some people dislike Bero Man, but nobody should deny how valuable his content is. Not only in terms of skills, but the knowledge that he shares with the rest of the community. I've learned and benefitted so much from his channel.

EDIT: to make this more about the original post, it's quite amazing that he has come up with multiple options for this SQ (I think he has showcased 9 and counting)? Not only b/c it shows off his skills, but it gives hope to other players who don't have Corvus or Aegon. Not to knock on other YouTubers, but most of them have chalked this up to Aegon/Corvus, but at least Bero Man is trying to find other options and putting the time to actually demonstrate it.

his content is not valuable to me, even a bit. i dont care about random abyss solos with random champs. neither do random SOP solos with random 3* champs help me. all he does is spew his ego and arrogance in his community tab. dont understand why kabam doesnt take action against shady accounts like his.
    … this thread is literally about how he has shown alternative options for the Shang-Chi challenge that a large part of the community has been struggling with.

I totally get the complaints about him. I’m not a fan of his sense of humor but I still watch a lot of the videos because it’s good content that gives me ideas. Like when I get around to taking a crack at the challenge, I’ll likely be using Killmonger.

Very few people are all good or all bad. Life doesn’t work that way. But I’ll take the helpful stuff where I can.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I understand why some people dislike Bero Man, but nobody should deny how valuable his content is. Not only in terms of skills, but the knowledge that he shares with the rest of the community. I've learned and benefitted so much from his channel.

EDIT: to make this more about the original post, it's quite amazing that he has come up with multiple options for this SQ (I think he has showcased 9 and counting)? Not only b/c it shows off his skills, but it gives hope to other players who don't have Corvus or Aegon. Not to knock on other YouTubers, but most of them have chalked this up to Aegon/Corvus, but at least Bero Man is trying to find other options and putting the time to actually demonstrate it.

his content is not valuable to me, even a bit. i dont care about random abyss solos with random champs. neither do random SOP solos with random 3* champs help me. all he does is spew his ego and arrogance in his community tab. dont understand why kabam doesnt take action against shady accounts like his.
    … this thread is literally about how he has shown alternative options for the Shang-Chi challenge that a large part of the community has been struggling with.

I totally get the complaints about him. I’m not a fan of his sense of humor but I still watch a lot of the videos because it’s good content that gives me ideas. Like when I get around to taking a crack at the challenge, I’ll likely be using Killmonger.

Very few people are all good or all bad. Life doesn’t work that way. But I’ll take the helpful stuff where I can.
    That’s fine to we all hav or opinion I’m never gonna watch him again one he a big drama he seak it and isn’t leaving it alone also he one point said Shang chi wasn’t a good option vs the rouges I’m even putting out a video show cases how wrong he was