**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion Crystal Buff

I actually enjoy the Game mode when I can find a friend to play with. The problem is that the rewards are just too far out dated for Thronebreakers. The availability of 6* shards has increased dramatically over the last 4-6 months. For Thronebreakers who have almost all 5 *'s and over 100 6*'s the time investment for 2000 6* shards just isn't worth it. If you clear Zone 10 in sector 8 you get 9800 artifacts. If you hit all milestones every 5 days for the month that's another 22,500. Just enough to get 2000 6* shards. That's a time investment of roughly 1:15 for the zone 10 clear and 30 mins the other 5 times. And that's assuming you don't get matched with someone who bails in zone 3-which is going to happen multiple times in the 6 attempts. That's nearly 5 hours for 20% of a 6*. It just doesn't add up for throne breakers. It's time for 6* incursion crystals. Make it thronebreaker exclusive if you need to. I'd like to play the game mode but the matchmaking is so hit or miss and for people who don't enjoy it as much as I do they don't want to bother with it cause the rewards are awful compared to other game modes. And I don't want to hear about zone 7. If you can clear zone 10 in sector 8 zone 7 just isn't fun.

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I can agree with this, though I think the biggest problem is the concentrated time committment. It's hard to carve out 60 minute plus for myself, let alone finding someone else to carve out that much time simultaneously. And a significant chunk of that time is waiting for the game to load b/w fights or waiting for my partner to finish the boss fight, etc.

Time consumption imo is the number one problem, but I do agree that the rewards could be buffed as well.
  • Options
    HudsonmanHudsonman Posts: 52
    That's fair. If time investment was less than rewards would be more worthwhile. But they need to fix parry/dex before a full blown incursion rework so a rewards buff is a more realistic fix.