**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

whenever i try to create poll there come error someone explain why its show this error on pic

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you have to click post discussion, then it'll say error no title, and then it'll let you add more options
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210

you have to click post discussion, then it'll say error no title, and then it'll let you add more options

i want to make a poll for votes i try everything but facing same error since months
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Broken said:

i want to make a poll for votes i try everything but facing same error since months
    Hit post discussion. It will then take you to a screen where you can add more options
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Forum bugged like the game.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Change your view to desktop to do a poll
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    This has been bugged for a while. I made a post about it a while back and nothing was every fixed. There is a work around though. If you type your title and description and then click post without selecting a category, it will send you to a page where you can edit the post and from there you can add more options. If this doesn’t work or make sense, let me know and I can take screenshots to show you what I mean.
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★

This is what I have to do. Post without a title and then it errors saying to have to have a title. Then for some reason it then let's you add more poll options.
    The other workaround is switch to the desktop version.
  • Options
    BrokenBroken Posts: 210

Broken said:

Hit post discussion. It will then take you to a screen where you can add more options
    Thanks its work