**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Encroaching stun

Is your main strategy to time your specials with the timer or use a dtun immune champ like nick fury, or emma frost. By the way apoc with 4 charges is stun immune while attacking. Does that interact with encroaching stun at all? Also does falcon bypass this node or no? Thanks guys

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Falcon doesn't work. All other tactics work.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    Do you have to hit into block as timer expires with apoc? It says while attacking

ehehe. encroaching stun? i use my fatty. purify too op.

Kingpin?
    Ive also found hyperion to be a good option.that power gain can save you

Cam97 said:

ehehe. encroaching stun? i use my fatty. purify too op.

Kingpin?
    yeah. take the hood synergy for safety.
    Trying to get mine up now. Hes cool
  • Time the specials for the most part. If it can bleed and poison I use AA and usually shut the node down. He also has a projectile special 1 so I can throw into block from distance if I can’t get a natural openjng
    Mauled said:

Time the specials for the most part. If it can bleed and poison I use AA and usually shut the node down. He also has a projectile special 1 so I can throw into block from distance if I can’t get a natural openjng

Same here. AA just solves issues
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,122 ★★★★
    Cam97 said:

Do you have to hit into block as timer expires with apoc? It says while attacking

Yes hitting into block works. Need to land the hit about the same time encroaching stun timer triggers. If it's between 2 hits you may be stunned
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,359 ★★★★★
    Cap IW with skill teammate my usual go to. He just shrugs the stuns.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Diablo with the stun immune prefight
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Typically I just time my specials, if I want the extra protection of not worrying about it I’ll bring a stun immune/purified attacker.