**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Alliance War Defender Placements

Wassup all, so I have another quick question and I would like honest answers...thanks in advance.

In AW placement, if 9 people place their defenders (45)...Should 10 people be allowed to join the attack phase or should only those who placed defenders be allowed to fight in attack phase?

I understand the team who places all 10 players defenders get credit for the fights that the other team failed to place, but I think it's kinda not fair. Someone doesn't have to place defenders and just have to fight in 5 wars to get rewards...kinda makes me feel some kind of way.

If they missed the placement phase, they should not get to be in attack phase. What are you guy's thoughts on this? Agree or disagree?

Comments

• Options
    PhidoggPhidogg Posts: 37
    We are currently battling an alliance who only placed 9 sets of defenders but 10 people are battling...just curious that's all.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Yes you can attack if you didn't place defenders, as long as there is space.
  • Options
    PhidoggPhidogg Posts: 37
    Yeah I know that; but, I just don't think it's fair to do so...
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Phidogg said:

We are currently battling an alliance who only placed 9 sets of defenders but 10 people are battling...just curious that's all.

Maybe that's us?
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 648 ★★★★
    We had a war where zero placed, ten joined attack and they ended up with more points then our previous opponent who placed 50.