I have line and discord
Urgent

Comments

• Ank_Royz07Ank_Royz07 Member Posts: 18

• gindfgindf Member Posts: 106
    Hi

How are you?
    Still looking for a new alliance?

We are the Milano [TMLNO], a chill international alliance doing map554 and we don't have enough willing to participate in AW yet.

We have growing accounts and vets sharing wisdom, located in Africa, America, Asia, Europe and Oceania.

If you're interested or want more information, find me on Line: gindf. (with the dot) or in game: gindf (without).

https://line.me/ti/p/8GzfK3kXAU

Check us out!
  • Ank_Royz07Ank_Royz07 Member Posts: 18
    I need war and quest both
  • _TheScorpion__TheScorpion_ Member Posts: 67
    Hi :) we are looking for 1 active member we are gold 2 alliance and AQ map 55555 :)

If your still looking this is my line ID
    Thescorpion123456
    :)
  • TMDXTMDX Member Posts: 3
    Hey, we need 1 player asap. We're at gold 3 in AW, but lost a couple of AWs by under 100 pts. Definitely need an active map5 AQ player. We have boss killers, could always use another, but need someone who can clear paths. We use line app. If you're interested shoot me a message. Lost one of our core members, looking for a long term replacement to grow & elevate our rewards and alliance.
  • TMDXTMDX Member Posts: 3
    My line i.d. is #td27 or you can message me in game, I'm TMDX. Sent a pic of other players in AQ you'd be in battle with. Check out the alliance, iso hunters 808. We're laid back family, only required is active consistently in AQ, communication, and stress free.
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Member Posts: 349
    @Ank_Royz07 We're a friendly and helpful alliance, with no pressure on using items for AQ or AW.

We're doing AQ map 555 x 5 with modifiers (Score 250M+, glory rewards 4200+). Occasional AW (five minimum to be eligible for the recently buffed season rewards), as we're steadily climbing towards Gold 3. Line app required.

Alliance name: StarBrothers
    Contact in-game: Avenger A-1 / WildBill527
    Line ID: avenger-a-1 / WildBill527

Look forward to have you with us!
  • WesleySniper1stWesleySniper1st Member Posts: 24
    Hi. We're Gold3 but looking to shed dead weight after rewards. Can easily make Gold2 next season once our lower end is cleaned up. No line though. Fun but active Ally running 3bg when full and 3war. Search Zomoa or add me if interested. I am UK, but Ally is mostly US.