**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Superior Iron Man rework revisited.

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/256984/superior-iron-man-buff#latest This was my last rework post on SIM and I have been hinting at working on another that's more in-depth and includes more details of visual and animation changes I'd add.

To start us off I'll go over the changes to his Medium hits, light attacks, heavy's, his sp1 and his sp2.

His medium hits are going to be very similar to blue beetles swords. image for reference .

His light attacks be the very similar to how it is currently except instead of hitting the opponent a little repulsor blast does instead.

His heavy attack will be a 3 hit heavy with his first two attacks being a slice from both of his arms with his newly looking medium then a small blast from the arc reactor in his chest.

Special 1. this is basically the same except the duration of the beam will last a little bit longer and instead of it being 1 hit it will now be 2.

Special 2 is changing to how Maestros sp1 is.

Now lets get into his stats as a Rank 3 sig200 6* champion.

Health- 39654
Attack- 3025
Prestige-13673
Block Proficiency-4465
Crit Rate-350
Crit Damage-700
Energy resistance- 945
Armour-315

Lets start with his abilities now.

PASSIVES

Tony starks new endo-sym suit provides him with 95% shock resistance.

Whenever a shock debuff or passive is on you gain +907.5 attack.

Incoming poison and bleed debuffs suffer 25% reduced duration and 15% reduced potency.

BLOCKING

On parries gain an armor up buff granting +755 armor rating lasting 18 seconds.
If you have 4 of these Armor buffs on you dashing back for 0.5 seconds will convert them into a Durability buff which grants +2054 armor rating and +605 attack rating lasting indefinitely unless knocked down or inflicted with an armor break or shatter debuff.

MEDIUM ATTACKS

On mediums place an armor break debuff reducing armor rating by 450 for 22 seconds. Max stacks 12. Also places a Fragility debuff increases critical damage rating by + 635 and reduces their block proficiency by 25% lasting 18 seconds. Max Stacks 4.
This attack reduces damage back abilities damage by 75%

LIGHT ATTACKS

Each light attack has a 85% chance to grant you an indefinite electromagnetic charge passive. Max Stacks 20. With each charge, on any hit to the opponent deal an additional 5% physical damage. Up to 100% bonus damage.

HEAVY ATTACKS

Refreshes all armor breaks on the opponent. Dashing back after this attack and holding block for 0.5 seconds converts 4 armor breaks into a armor shatter reducing armor rating by 2125 reduces the AAR of robots by 50% lasting 75 seconds. Max Stacks 3.
After knockdown leaves opponent stunned for 1.25 seconds.

SPECIAL ATTACK 1

Each hit inflicts a shock debuff on the opponent dealing 2235 energy damage over 8 seconds. Shocks gain +65% potency for every debuff on the opponent up to a max of +520% potency.

SPECIAL ATTACK 2

First two hits inflicts a Shock debuff dealing 6575 energy damage over 5 seconds.
Last three hits gain +605 attack for every electromagnetic charge also for every electromagnetic charge deal 455 energy damage on each hit.
Leaves the opponent stunned for 2.5 seconds

SPECIAL ATTACK 3
Depending on what you ended your combo at gain 2 buffs.

Gain a True sense buff lasting 75 seconds if your combo ender was a M
Gain a power Gain buff giving you 45% power over 6 seconds if your combo ender was L
Gain a Fury Buff granting +2015 attack over 45 seconds if your combo ender was M
Gain a Precision buff granting +6750 critical rating for 30 seconds if your combo ender was H
Gain Regen buff healing you for +11896 hp over 12 seconds if your combo ender was L
Gain a Cruelty buff granting +1055 critical Damage rating over 30 seconds if your combo ender was H

SIGNATURE ABILITY

Special attack 3 now grants you a 3rd-6th buff at random that being a buff you already wouldn't have had.(Sig200 grants you the ability to have all 6 buffs)

All incoming debuffs get 10%-30% reduced duration and 5%-25% reduced potency.

I'm terrible at making synergies so if someone else wanted to created them go ahead. Thank you for reading this far and give me your opinions on this rework.

Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Going to bump this since I think it got sent to the abyss.
  • Options
    SYNERGYS

Iron family
    Iron man, hulkbuster, silver centurion, warmachine,ironman infinity war and superior iron man.

For each of these champions on the team gain +500 attack and +300 armor.

Infused with Symbiotes.
    Superior iron man, venom the duck, red goblin and symbiote Supreme.

Superior Ironman- Buffs off the special 3 gain +20% duration.

Red goblin- Start the quest with 2 bloodlust

Venom the Duck- Each buff give venom the duck +5% combat power rate.

Symbiote Supreme- Gain 0.5% attack for each genetic potential.

I'll add more maybe tomorrow.