**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Shang chi cleanse not working vs apoc

Video was on an ipad 5th generation if that matters this is tier 2 aw a sloppy fight but it shows suicides didnt get cleansed and the poison from his sp3 also didnt get cleansed

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

there's a screenshot from apoc's abilities
  • Options
    GioginosGioginos Posts: 39
    Cleanse bypasses that as it’s considered a different mechanic
  • Options
    Like use apoc vs jabari and parry her she’ll shrug it off immediately.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    You can't purify suicides debuffs against apoc because he prevents it, and cleanse charges only purify incoming debuffs, they can't remove existing ones. The only thing that might be a bug is the poison after SP3 not cleansed, unless you didn't have any cleanse charge when you received the poison and that would be the same situation as suicides ^_^
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Gioginos said:

Cleanse bypasses that as it’s considered a different mechanic

here's a screenshot from shang chi's abilities. it says "purify 3 debuffs," therefore is a purify and is reduced by 100% ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    Duel france9 with apoc and parry her she will shrug it off immediately because of cleanse same mechanic as shang. Also he does purify suicides if you watch gameplay of his if you do MLM at the start of the fight they’re gone.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    It kind doesn’t make sense if reading jabari panther she shug it of. But so many mis count play in this’ll game because kabam keep finding new way to one do the same but just called it another name
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Does Shang-Chi actually gain Cleanse charges at all if you start a fight against Apocalypse with MLM?

Although he would not purify any Debuffs, he should still get Cleanse charges... right?
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Gioginos said:

Duel france9 with apoc and parry her she will shrug it off immediately because of cleanse same mechanic as shang. Also he does purify suicides if you watch gameplay of his if you do MLM at the start of the fight they’re gone.

could you please show me a video where shang-chi use a MLM combo and purify suicides, or any other existing debuff, against Apoc (not against a random champion, specifically against him)? I'm asking because I'm fairly sure that he can't do it. He can gain cleanse charges and purify incoming debuffs, but he can't do anything for the existing ones ^_^
  • Options
    Im not sure why but I can’t upload the video i fully intended to but it wont let me select it. Currently the interaction with apoc isnt working thats why i posted here as I believe its a bug. ive used shang vs him in the past and im very sure it worked. I was hoping someone from kabam could clear this up.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    it's just a name cleanse the actual mechanic being used here is purify
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Gioginos said:

Im not sure why but I can’t upload the video i fully intended to but it wont let me select it. Currently the interaction with apoc isnt working thats why i posted here as I believe its a bug. ive used shang vs him in the past and im very sure it worked. I was hoping someone from kabam could clear this up.

I believe it‘s not a Bug, just a special skill of Apoc. He‘s OP.