**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the really good champ that you have never used?

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Quake is sitting at r3 5*, I bring her a lot with nick for the evade synergy to make my Elsa tons of fun especially but also just for most champions in quests. If I can spare a team slot, Quake is almost always the girl that goes in that slot. Never to play though, just for synergy.

Just a suggestion, but if you are bringing her in anyway she is worth ranking up even if you just learn the parry method with her. She is fairly good even with that and can help around some tricky fights. I can't fully evade everything with her, but if I can use the parry method she can be very good for certain fights.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Not never but I took up 6* Longshot to R2 and rarely use him and maxed out 5* Symbiote Supreme and rarely use him either. I like CMM, but don't use her much since I don't have a NF over 4*.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

Corvus, guilly, colossus, nick fury, claire

Who do you play then, mostly?
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Mojo always seen him as defender but recently started using him as attacker and he is very good
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I currently have a 1/25 5* Doom/BWCV/Quake/Ghost in my roster, collecting dust 😂

As for champs I haven't obtained yet, I'd really love to get my hands on a high * Tigra, but she's proving elusive
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Corvus - have him 6* and he has always sat the bench.

CGR- Took him to rank 3 and wish I had my resources back. Great potion farmer.

CGR is another good call. Even for cav EQ, I'd rather take CMM, Medusa, venompool, hype, Angela than CGR. Have him at rank 2 6* and just really don't like how specific his rotations are; don't get cooperative AI and it just fails.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Oh right, I don't have Hercules, so I don't particularly know for myself what makes him so good in people's eyes

Hmm...
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 852 ★★★
    I have a r5 and r2 Corvus. Never use him... except in arena.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Guardian
    Ultron, warlock hulkbuster cover everything I need generally
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    G2099 and Void.
    Haven't tested G2099, hopefully I can get a 5* or 6* version of her and Void....I don't really like him.
  • CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    What’s crazy is that I have never used colossus and stryfe and others but can’t remember
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Champs I've never pulled at a rarity above 4* (or in the latter two's cases, only recently pulled as a 5* and not had a chance to play with yet): Human Torch, CMM, Blade, Dragon Man, Thing, Cull Obsidian.

Champs I have ranked up by never or rarely play: Starky, Aegon, Guillotine 2099, Namor, Corvus.

For some reason I've gotten on the ramp-up champion hype train despite never really liking that type of champs. Aegon and G2099 are excellent champions for content I don't like to play, and decent champions for the content I do play.

Namor and Corvus are excellent champions when I run suicides, but I rarely do because I have to turn off other masteries (especially mystic dispersion and collar tech) that I rely on in my day-to-day gaming. Without suicides, I find them...not worthless, but significantly less useful. Corvus also suffers from the increased health pools in endgame content. He's so dang hard to ramp up properly. Maybe an r3 version would do better but I only have a 5*.

Starky I just plain don't like. I've never gotten along with his boring-as-heck 10-dex ramp-up each and every fight. I think he was my second or third r5 back in the day, and between then and now that I have maybe 35 r5s, he's been a valuable addition to my team in maybe 5 quests where I needed someone with his high evade chance.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I have quite a few:

Quake - absolute, violent hatred towards the playstyle. I refuse to touch her

CMM - used her couple times (6.2 Sinister, Cav EQ), but she is hard to use among CGR, Venom and VP. Too big concurrence.

Archangel - I have him, have gem, have sigs. Don't have catalysts, gold and mainly ISO. He has to wait. I won't rankup 5* AA over my 6*s, although I like AA. I just dont have materials

Plus a ton of buffed 5*s. Ultron, Kingpin etc
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★
    Hit monkey. I brought my 5* to r4 and pulled a 6* but I've only ever used either in arenas.
  • CapIW and Quake. I only quake if I really have to and CapIW just haven’t found the need for recently
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I have a 6-3 Sig 40 Ghost that I don't even use in EQ. I'm pretty good with her, but just don't enjoy her. I've regretted ranking her up since the day I did it.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Doom
    cuz kabam won't let me get him 5* or 6* :'(
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Stryfe. He is deadweight for me until I get apoc.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    I have a 5-Star Ghost and Quake but haven't learnt either. But the only OP champion i don't have is cosmic ghost rider
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Corvus - pulled him as a 5 star some time ago but I have r5 CGR and Hype so they are my go-to cosmics.
    Quake, not a great quaker and baker but I'll call on her occasionally, but not often.
    Stryfe I forget I even have.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Doom. I used my maxed 5 for Abyss. Recently pulled the 6 and he's sitting at r1. For now at least. I run Suicides and have 4 other Mystics at r3 and well, just haven't needed him for anything really.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    CMM and Ghost.

Feels weird to say, but they just sit there.

Dr. Zola
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Apoc, because I don’t have him, F
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I have played this game for a long time and have still yet to pull: Warlock, G2099, Fury, She Hulk, Void, or Cap IW as 5-6*s… I have fairly poor tech and science luck!
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Hyperion is the great champ I don't use. corvus is my aq guy.
    For act 7 if I needed a cosmic i usually went with CGR, Angela for her sig ability, or venom if spider verse heroes in the path. Even king Groot is seeing more action nowadays.
    Use those cosmic champs for cavalier monthly quest as well