**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well these are back again

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

so i was enjoying the game for the past week, almost seemed like the bugs/dex/parry/lag/connection issues were fixed. But then this week proved me wrong sadly.. i appreciate the weekly compensations of potions that kinda help pick us up from these issues but the major thing to take from this is its not only individuals effected by this. if multiple people in the alliance are constantly hit with these it really adds up.
this messes up final aq score...
aw placement score...
peoples motivation to log in and help the rest of the alliance...

if we have to wait for these issues to be fixed again, are we ganna be made to wait a month or 2 again? im no tech guy but how is it there hasnt been an update in the past week(after monthly update) and yet these bugs appear out of a sudden, but then also self fix after a few hours(meaning no maintenance was required to fix the issue)

now with these bugs and issues STILL showing up, do you guys really think that 1 nexus crystal makes up for the shards, glory, rank up material, and other resources a lot of us missed out on?

dont worry tho, after venting here the game tends to fix itself for another few days :D
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Try grinding arena with the disconnects. Every 4-5 rounds it disconnects or hard crashes
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Fix itself? I'm not disagreeing with you OP but mine has been consistently horrible. I'm honestly glad you had at least a tiny bit of decent gaming.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

I just got DC d which cost me an attack bonus in aw. This has also happened to others in one of the discord servers I'm in.

so many AI in aw have either changed or reparry also isnt working. been having that issue since game had the major crash
    2StarKing said:

Try grinding arena with the disconnects. Every 4-5 rounds it disconnects or hard crashes

and thats another part of content i forgot about lol i wouldnt run arena even if the game wasnt bugged :D
    jdrum663 said:

Fix itself? I'm not disagreeing with you OP but mine has been consistently horrible. I'm honestly glad you had at least a tiny bit of decent gaming.

yea itll like be playable to the point where it seems like nothing ever happened then boom stutter, lag, AI motion lag or bad timing occurs almost in every fight . than a few hours later its back to normal. it like cycles somehow