**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did rol just got nerfed silently?

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
As you can see rol ws had 2% chance to stun opponent but now he has 7%. Also the quest background colour has changed from grey to blue. Anyone else found even more further difference

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    You don't even understand joke @TheBoogyMan . BTW it's normal now. But now ws is continuously power draining me on every 4 hit combo
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Reading these comments made me think I was having a **** stroke
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Maybe OP thinks WS should have the old "torture" sig ability?

I can't remember when that buff happened.
    Rasilover said:

How did you get that blue background?

Bug

You don't even understand joke @TheBoogyMan . BTW it's normal now. But now ws is continuously power draining me on every 4 hit combo

If u are getting power drain on every 4 hit combo then how many times you got hit?
    When ever I fight ws using iceman(who is my favourite option against him),after the sp2, my screen lags or freezesnfor a while, in which I can't make out whether I dodged or get hit, and then I realise I was struck and power drained
    Rillian said:

He really shouldn’t be doing that.

Wait… you’re not letting him hit you are you..?

Dude why will I purposely get hit for making threads which make no sense, but this was actually happening in rol against me
    I know he has chance to power drain, but while using iceman I had noticed that he is doing it when ever he performs four hit combo
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I'm shocked anyone has ever received hits from him
  • X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    I am disappointed in humanity
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Im not even surprised you made this post at this point

when will you learn
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    I agree with Eb0ny (😖😖😖🤯)

It's always been 7%. It hasn't changed.

You're just remembering it wrong.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Rasilover said:

How did you get that blue background?

Go into a quest with blue background then enter ROL. Most of time it will change. It happens with AW and AQ too
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    His original abilities had no % stated at all,, just something along the lines of, he will occasionally power drain during attack