**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cheater tag

Just crossed my mind. The officers have no clue of players background while recruting, so it can happen, we unitentionally recruit a cheater and get docked at season end...

So it would be nice to have some way to be aware if and how many times the profile crossed the line. Something like "war mvp" in the main profile.

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Wait what? You want to tag them for life? Don't you believe in second chances? Many players stop cheating after initial ban. Thry don't need a cheater tag. No one would let them in their ally and people would really screw with them on global. Do you have some humanity left in you?
  • Options
    PanbohPanboh Posts: 72

Wait what? You want to tag them for life? Don't you believe in second chances? Many players stop cheating after initial ban. Thry don't need a cheater tag. No one would let them in their ally and people would really screw with them on global. Do you have some humanity left in you?

You mean like, "oh you had a hard time and paid a merc to complete abyss so you get your rewards, but now, you are a completly different person"?

What about the 29 others in Ally who worked they ass off and didn't get the rewards they deserved?
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Ban all cheaters no second chances lifetime ban account deleted everything. Zero tolerance, that's my view on this one.

Once a cheater always a cheater. The "second chance" is the ability to make a new account and put honest work in to that one, if you really have turned around and learned your lesson then do it that way.
  • Options
    People can change. I'm not saying don't ban them. I'm saying a tag is not needed.

People do change. Some YouTube streamers were mercs and they changed. They decided to no longer go that way. Anyways that's my opinion. Irrational people can't be talked with.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Panboh said:

You mean like, "oh you had a hard time and paid a merc to complete abyss so you get your rewards, but now, you are a completly different person"?

What about the 29 others in Ally who worked they ass off and didn't get the rewards they deserved?

You seem like someone who did abyss and pulled duds and are now mad at those who used mercs and got some champs better than you. I'm sorry for you if that's what happened. But that does not give you the grounds for asking for cheater tag. Stupid suggestion.

And before you jump to conclusions, no i have never hsed these cheating means, and have never been banned even once.
  • Options
    It has always been our policy to protect the identities of those who we've found to have cheated in The Contest. I understand there are differing opinions on this topic, however, we don't plan to change our policy on this for the foreseeable future.
This discussion has been closed.