**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sunspot or Domino? Need help

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Hi all. I just popped a 6 star sunspot, very happy. My other beyond god tier mutant is domino. Who is better and who do you recommend to rank up over the other? I.e. who would you rank 3? Thanks!

Sunspot or Domino? Need help 31 votes

Domino
48%
LeNoirFaineantdamianohmJosellAngeloTitan41SpideyFunkoMaddy109Xguard77Caleb1705Ace2319Teamgsc_1000000ZAHIDMALIK15884cCc4NickChimemenimrodMutantA___4444 15 votes
Sunspot
51%
Warlord5386MoosetiptronicDjinEtjamaEwell65SSS69N0_URenaxqq_hbtygbty423_0casual0Gr8TonyStarkNewlinstheoryWill3808Blôdlettermagnus_xixJoshKosh557CryptoRoll 16 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Domino
    Domino for sure, but sunspot is good as well
  • Options
    Domino
    Go for Domino if you don't care about Prestige. Domino surely has some great utilities and damage.. She also has been a nightmare in defence since she was released.
    Sunspot also has nice damage, but he doesn't has much utilities.. But some of them that he has are nice like perfect block, incinerate immune, incinerate and huge SP2 damage.. Not to forget the prestige boost that he gives..
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,596 ★★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot's damage in act 7 is just insane! Helped a lot in act 6.3 and 6.4 too.
  • Options
    Both of them are Top Chap. I suggest giving priority to Domino but I recommend schedule ranking also for Sunspot asap. He is crucial in a lot of mission as well as in path where it is necessary to apply a lot of debuffs to do damage.