**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold 2 alliance looking for 2 active guys!

Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
Nightmare Realm is looking for 2 active players having prestige above 9.5k.
We are Gold 2 alliance and we play war 3bg during season only with proper defenders diversity and path assignment.
We do map 554 in AQ and easily score above 200 Million means 4.1k glory per week.
All we want you to active enough to participate and move timely in AQ and AW.You must communicate with your bg members and be a team player.We use Discord for communication.
If all these requirement fits for you,dm me on Discord- Geralt Of Rivia#8062

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Looking for 3 now as our one more player went on break after season
    Looking for 1
    We are doing map 555 now
  • AnotherVariantAnotherVariant Posts: 64
    edited September 2021
    So me and another regular player are available but unfortunately at 6.4K prestige.. He's got rank 5 doom and rank 4 thing though along with 6 stars while I have a rank 5 Ultron and gonna have rank 5 Venom/NF very shortly so our prestige will be up there soon

We currently carry our alliance through AQ for map 4/5. We don't use line either, just read and follow instructions in chat

Let me know if we're a fit.

So me and another regular player are available but unfortunately at 6.4K prestige.. He's got rank 5 doom and rank 4 thing though along with 6 stars while I have a rank 5 Ultron and gonna have rank 5 Venom/NF very shortly so our prestige will be up there soon

We currently carry our alliance through AQ for map 4/5. We don't use line either, just read and follow instructions in chat

Let me know if we're a fit.

Your prestige is too low.
    Sorry but you won't fit for us
    Map 555 in AQ and Gold 2 in AW.
    We got one spot open.
    Add me on Discord - Geralt Of Rivia#8062
    Or Line- godofthunder537
    Looking for one
    Still looking for one