**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Karnak vs Hawkeye

I really like playing with Karnak but I'm not sure if so should take him to r5 or save until I can r5 Hawkeye for his bleed and power drain... suggestions

Comments

• Options
    ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Either one is a good option tbh, people dislike karnak too much, he does a lot of damage.

Though hawkeye has bleed and power drain which is extremely useful, the only bad thing about hawkeye is his prestige is lower than karnak (if you care about that).

They're both badass, but a power control champ is always awesome for a lot of the content in game.
  • Options
    HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    edited October 2017
    HAWKEYE his bleed and power drain offer 1000x the utility Karnak ever will oh and if he’s awakened you’ll understand the hemorrhage is equivalent to yu-gi-oh’s “exodia the forbidden one” unless the champ is bleed immune
  • Options
    Huluhula wrote: »
    HAWKEYE his bleed and power drain offer 1000x the utility Karnak ever will oh and if he’s awakened you’ll understand the hemorrhage is equivalent to yu-gi-oh’s “exodia the forbidden one” unless the champ is bleed immune

Lol
  • Options
    U_TR3IDU_TR3ID Posts: 33
    Thanks guys! I was leaning towards Hawkeye just wanted confirmation on my decision besides the fact that Karnak is ready to rank now and it's hard waiting for Hawkeye. I need like 20k more skill t4cc frags b4 I can rank the Hawk
  • Options
    U_TR3ID wrote: »
    Thanks guys! I was leaning towards Hawkeye just wanted confirmation on my decision besides the fact that Karnak is ready to rank now and it's hard waiting for Hawkeye. I need like 20k more skill t4cc frags b4 I can rank the Hawk

it'll be worth the wait. :)