**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yesterday’s Uncanny Crystals

CropDusterCropDuster Posts: 759 ★★★
So are we getting a new batch of whatever we purchased of the correct Crystal or what?

My apologies if I have already missed this discussion.

Comments

• Options
    DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55
    Yeah I am not even sure if this is something that kabam is aware or if the crystals were as they intended. Because usually with something like this (cavalier crystal drop rates) the forums get flooded real fast after it’s discovered and kabam usually addresses it.
  • Options
    DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55
    Danemo666 said:
    Oh thank you! I am actually proud that the community didn’t make a million posts about this, even though that led to me missing the response lol
  • Options
    Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 165 ★★
    You're welcome 😁👍
  • Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Diinasty said:

Danemo666 said:
    Oh thank you! I am actually proud that the community didn’t make a million posts about this, even though that led to me missing the response lol
    Its a merged post ... So there were a few posts about it
  • Options
    iwilldiwilld Posts: 5
    edited September 2021
    So, are we getting a new batch of whatever we purchased of the correct Crystal or what?

My apologies if I have already missed this discussion. I have not seen anything posted or re-addressed, or received anything.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i hope at some point this week we get the compensation because i have a feeling they don't plan on it else it would've been out already
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Also perhaps if you code something wrong and people request a refund…let them have their refund because you messed up. Doesn’t affect me because I didn’t make a purchase but it seems a little shady when someone gets punished AND Kabam openly acknowledged they didn’t put the right drop rates down. Borderline against the TOS of the apple/play store…
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

On a different but related note, you may want to assign whoever was responsible for the What If and Uncanny cavalier crystals a little break room cleanup duty. Maybe give an intern a crack at coding the next batch.

Dr. Zola

Strong disagree. Please keep putting the wrong crystals in all the deals and then sending out the correct ones
  • Options
    JMartin5437JMartin5437 Posts: 19
    Just wish they would put out a he correct crystals. RNG in this game is pathetic without them stacking the deck.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

On a different but related note, you may want to assign whoever was responsible for the What If and Uncanny cavalier crystals a little break room cleanup duty. Maybe give an intern a crack at coding the next batch.

Dr. Zola

Strong disagree. Please keep putting the wrong crystals in all the deals and then sending out the correct ones
    Aha. 4-D chess guy, I see. I got my eyes on you, @danielmath

What you miss is the little-known fact that Kabam only hires interns in the custodial department, so I’m a step ahead of you.

Dr. Zola
    ya i was undecided on buying the deal till someone said the crystals were wrong, so then i bought it cause it's double the cavs
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Aha. 4-D chess guy, I see. I got my eyes on you, @danielmath

What you miss is the little-known fact that Kabam only hires interns in the custodial department, so I’m a step ahead of you.

Dr. Zola
    ya i was undecided on buying the deal till someone said the crystals were wrong, so then i bought it cause it's double the cavs
    Gotta jump on all that 3* iso while the iron's hot
  • Options
    Jakk729Jakk729 Posts: 21
    Still waiting on them myself. This is taking longer than I thought, so starting to give up hope.
  • Options
    Thanks, missed that message.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    iwilld said:

Regardless of what crystals were received, ALL SUMMONERS WHO PURCHASED DEALS SHOULD GET THE ADDITIONAL UNCANNY CRYSTALS.
    THATS THE ONLY FAIR WAY.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

I'm going to disagree there. If you purchased the crystals with the wrong champs you should get the correct champs. If you purchased the crystals after it was fixed you should not get the correct champs again. The only thing that would be fair there (other than to only compensate those actually affected) is you instead get the wrong champs that way everyone gets the correct and wrong champs once
  • Options
    iwilldiwilld Posts: 5
    Starhawk said:

iwilld said:

Regardless of what crystals were received, ALL SUMMONERS WHO PURCHASED DEALS SHOULD GET THE ADDITIONAL UNCANNY CRYSTALS.
    THATS THE ONLY FAIR WAY.

I'm going to disagree there. If you purchased the crystals with the wrong champs you should get the correct champs. If you purchased the crystals after it was fixed you should not get the correct champs again. The only thing that would be fair there (other than to only compensate those actually affected) is you instead get the wrong champs that way everyone gets the correct and wrong champs once
    Yes, just to get additional crystals I meant. If Kabam wants or can go through that effort, sure; otherwise the crystals recieved the first time were the "extra". The ones they send out will be what should have been for all first time around.

Some people were able to pull several amazing champs from error crystals, whereas some of those who received "correct" crystals received nothing but 3*.

It's only FAIR if all purchases receive additional crystals.
  • Options
    iwilld said:

THATS THE ONLY FAIR WAY.

What you smokin.