**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update: who is my next rank 5. Also should I awaken ghost or void?.

TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Heyy guys looking for some advice again. I’m considering who should be my next rank 5. I duped my Hyperion recently from nexus, but I mean I also have quake and others. Can’t decide. Btw should I awaken ghost or void? Void is brand new while ghost is already rank 5.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Show your roster
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    Ghost don't need dupe, it makes her fight short
    Meanwhile duped Void changes thing. Believe me duped void is instant r3 and r5 Worthy
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Ghost don't need dupe

Good luck keeping those cruelties up.
  • TIERA_10203TIERA_10203 Posts: 103

Malreck04 said:

Ghost don't need dupe

Good luck keeping those cruelties up.
    I have r3 undupe ghost. TBH fights like 80-90k are finished with sp1 with 2 or 3 furies with 1 or 2 cruelty. Dupe makes fights short but in comparison to void, his signature ability brings more to the table. There are lot of champ whose Sig ability provides more benifit then raw damage.
    Hoitado said:

Ghost don't need dupe, it makes her fight short
    Meanwhile duped Void changes thing. Believe me duped void is instant r3 and r5 Worthy

I wouldn’t Awaken Void over Ghost ever. Ghost is going to clear more Content and do it way Faster.
    Sure ghost can clear more than content than 90%of champs. But it's not about the damage. Her Sig ability is nice to have but isn't necessary meanwhile void's Sig ability brings more uniqueness. It's not about void vs Ghost. It's about the benefits their Sig ability that comes. I ranked 3 6 star void undupe earlier and had 5/65 max Sig.
    There's difference between undupe void and duped one. But meanwhile ghost at max Sig gives like 5% power per miss I guess which TBH isn't broken or that much of big big deal.
  • I suggest to rank Hype. He is pretty easy to use and he cause a huge damage with fury (more fury more damage).. Quake and Ghost are good also unawakened but they are not very easy to use (quake in particular)
    thx
    So…. Awaken void or ghost…
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I would awaken void over ghost. Ghost can do everything without dupe but void can't do anything without dupe.