**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What am i supposed to do with these?

Konstant45Konstant45 Posts: 571 ★★★★
Not another "compensation is not enough for us" post but i genuinely wanna know why and how kabam thought this compensation was useful for everybody ingame.
I cant claim them because they'll go straight to the overflow, I dont play much aw and rarely pop into aq.
And also the connection symbol is so fitting for the picture too lol

Comments

• mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    You Play not.
    You not network ;)
  • ButmanButman Posts: 140

You’re being overcompensated, Congrats. If you aren’t using these items, you aren’t as heavily affected as others. Some burn through it very fast. You aren’t losing anything. It was for those who needed it, you don’t need it. Simple as that. Lots of players used it, what else should we get as comp?

I play map 4, im thronebreaker and im in an alliance where some of my mates arent even cavalier yet. So that translates to fights being so blatantly easy that i can do them with my phone being vertical, i just like to stay in chill alliances and help small players progress. The level of my roster clears everything in aw and my defence also takes good care of the opposing alliance.

The point being, im affected by this bug in places like 7.2 exploration, arena and eq. where fights are actually tough and take time (excluding arena).
    So i can actually use potions and revives, not aw potions and aq potions, the fights are damn easy there and i finish them under 15 hits or so.
    Why do u play map 4 if u r tb? Ig change ure alliance tbh

Butman said:

You’re being overcompensated, Congrats. If you aren’t using these items, you aren’t as heavily affected as others. Some burn through it very fast. You aren’t losing anything. It was for those who needed it, you don’t need it. Simple as that. Lots of players used it, what else should we get as comp?

I play map 4, im thronebreaker and im in an alliance where some of my mates arent even cavalier yet. So that translates to fights being so blatantly easy that i can do them with my phone being vertical, i just like to stay in chill alliances and help small players progress. The level of my roster clears everything in aw and my defence also takes good care of the opposing alliance.

The point being, im affected by this bug in places like 7.2 exploration, arena and eq. where fights are actually tough and take time (excluding arena).
    So i can actually use potions and revives, not aw potions and aq potions, the fights are damn easy there and i finish them under 15 hits or so.
    Why do u play map 4 if u r tb? Ig change ure alliance tbh

I like small alliance because they are mostly chill and dont care on if i get on the war or aq or not, cuz sometimes i just feel out of touch from alliance game modes.
    Yes its chill but think about the rewards also just saying in the end its ure choice
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 515 ★★★
    I don't understand either. They're providing **** tonna of AW stuff but when it comes to personal quest items it's not. Like that part is not even affected, wtf! What if someone don't play war or AQ and complete EQ and Story, he's getting nothing there. It doesn't make sense. People saying "sell them for gold" is not the answer. If it was "sell them to get units in exchange" then it'd have made a lot more sense. Cuz then you can get other stuff from units that YOU want. There's definitely better solution than what kabam is doing to solve issues. And it can't be denied
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Not another "compensation is not enough for us" post but i genuinely wanna know why and how kabam thought this compensation was useful for everybody ingame

You have to be joking right now. I don't want to believe that someone with even the lowest intelligence would ask this question. You want Kabam to go through all the alliances and then find out which of them play AW competitively?

I feel sorry for Kabam. Imagine people complaining about too much compensation. Now if you want normal revives and potions, that's another matter.

Also, Kabam stopped the AQ compensation, people wanted it back. Kabam is giving us again AQ compensation and I'm pretty sure an ******* will complain about having "ToO mUcH cOmPeNsAtIoN"
    what are you saying? what exactly is your point here? this wasn't a cry to complain about kabam on stop giving me these compensation packages. I clearly said that "this is for no use to ME", I didn't say "THIS IS FOR NO USE TO ANYBODY, STOP GIVING US THIS"
    All my point is that the bug has been affecting me in the story quest and event quest areas, so i would appreciate a package for normal revives and normal potions. I never said kabam should absolutely replace these compensation packages and that they are irrelevant and that they should stop giving all of us aq and aw potions because I am not playing war.
    And i see a lot of people saying "OH if you want kabam to stop giving these potions then what about the players that play war and aq" WHAT? there has been like 6 compensation packages for war and aq. and ONLY 1 for normal questing. My point was never to STOP giving us the aq and aw potions, but a lot of players also happen to not play war and they like playing story content. what about them? should they just stop playing the game?

Now the entire point of "stop playing endgame content since the game is bugged", mate its been 2 months, i cant hold off 7.2 completion for longer or I'll just leave this game since there is nothing for me to do.
    See if you’d started with the point of “please can we have EQ revives as well”, then this would have been received a lot better because most agree with you.

But you began by saying what are you supposed to do with these. Answer: to use them in AQ and AW, if you don’t need to use them, and they’re overflowing - perfect, the compensation has done it’s job. You haven’t lost out on items due to the bug.

And by saying “ i genuinely wanna know why and how kabam thought this compensation was useful for everybody ingame.” Answer: they don’t. They know not everyone will use them. But it’s better to overcompensate some who don’t do AQ and AW, than under compensate those who do.

You say your point wasn’t to stop giving us AQ and AW, but do you see how the wording of your original post heavily implies that you think these compensations aren’t worth giving?

Not another "compensation is not enough for us" post but i genuinely wanna know why and how kabam thought this compensation was useful for everybody ingame

You have to be joking right now. I don't want to believe that someone with even the lowest intelligence would ask this question. You want Kabam to go through all the alliances and then find out which of them play AW competitively?

I feel sorry for Kabam. Imagine people complaining about too much compensation. Now if you want normal revives and potions, that's another matter.

Also, Kabam stopped the AQ compensation, people wanted it back. Kabam is giving us again AQ compensation and I'm pretty sure an ******* will complain about having "ToO mUcH cOmPeNsAtIoN"
    what are you saying? what exactly is your point here? this wasn't a cry to complain about kabam on stop giving me these compensation packages. I clearly said that "this is for no use to ME", I didn't say "THIS IS FOR NO USE TO ANYBODY, STOP GIVING US THIS"
    All my point is that the bug has been affecting me in the story quest and event quest areas, so i would appreciate a package for normal revives and normal potions. I never said kabam should absolutely replace these compensation packages and that they are irrelevant and that they should stop giving all of us aq and aw potions because I am not playing war.
    And i see a lot of people saying "OH if you want kabam to stop giving these potions then what about the players that play war and aq" WHAT? there has been like 6 compensation packages for war and aq. and ONLY 1 for normal questing. My point was never to STOP giving us the aq and aw potions, but a lot of players also happen to not play war and they like playing story content. what about them? should they just stop playing the game?

Now the entire point of "stop playing endgame content since the game is bugged", mate its been 2 months, i cant hold off 7.2 completion for longer or I'll just leave this game since there is nothing for me to do.
    See if you’d started with the point of “please can we have EQ revives as well”, then this would have been received a lot better because most agree with you.

But you began by saying what are you supposed to do with these. Answer: to use them in AQ and AW, if you don’t need to use them, and they’re overflowing - perfect, the compensation has done it’s job. You haven’t lost out on items due to the bug.

And by saying “ i genuinely wanna know why and how kabam thought this compensation was useful for everybody ingame.” Answer: they don’t. They know not everyone will use them. But it’s better to overcompensate some who don’t do AQ and AW, than under compensate those who do.

You say your point wasn’t to stop giving us AQ and AW, but do you see how the wording of your original post heavily implies that you think these compensations aren’t worth giving?
    alright i get your point, i agree i kinda worded it wrong
    it does be a bit misleading but you get what my actual point is in the end
    No worries mate, I absolutely get your overall point and agree with it. There should be a revive compensation for EQ, but using AQ and AW compensation overflowing to point that out, isn’t necessarily the way to go.
    @Dissapointed lay off. He’s already admitted the post implied the wrong thing and he worded it wrong, and admitted we aren’t getting too much AQ and AW compensation. His point was merely can we get some EQ revives.

You’re insulting him and arguing with him about something he’s admitted already. Chill

@Dissapointed lay off. He’s already admitted the post implied the wrong thing and he worded it wrong, and admitted we aren’t getting too much AQ and AW compensation. His point was merely can we get some EQ revives.

You’re insulting him and arguing with him about something he’s admitted already. Chill

I replied to the things that he wrote to me, not to the things he wrote to you. And my response fits perfectly in the way he replied to me
    You’re trying to prove a point that doesn’t exist. He doesn’t want AW compensation changed.

Regardless of your point, no matter if it’s right or wrong - you spoke down to him by saying not even someone with the lowest intelligence would ask what he asked. At that point, nobody should care what your point is, you’re just being rude.

and try being a little respectful next time while you're at it? im asking for some ingame potions in a mobile video game, not your goddamn house address. Learn to be respectful.
    Bro don’t waste ure time on this knucklehead. Check my “compensation” post out and see what this ass had to say. This compensation is senseless as aw is over.
This discussion has been closed.