**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need 3 members in G1 Map 6 Alliance aiming P4

We're looking for members preferably Thronebreaker and 10.5k prestige, or at least a decently large roster. Interested may drop your messages, queries or account details below with LINE ID or any detail so we can contact you.

AQ Map 6 preferably. We currently play Map 5 until we get all super 30 (3 needed)
AW, we've been consistently G1 since 4 seasons with good rank, shooting for P4.

Comments

• raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★
    P.s. We're chilled alliance, no pressure. Just complete your paths and believe in team work. Off season wars are optional
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 516 ★★★

i am interested, my line id is utkarshmcoc
    add me if you want my roster :)

Hey @Detective_Pikachu were interested to have you on board too! Plz search for "mr.rpm" on LINE and he'd definitely get back to you. He's one of our kind officers and if you've any queries before joining, he'll be glad to entertain them. Good luck, pal
  • TheInfamousGodTheInfamousGod Posts: 10
    edited September 2021

We're looking for members preferably Thronebreaker and 10.5k prestige, or at least a decently large roster. Interested may drop your messages, queries or account details below with LINE ID or any detail so we can contact you.

AQ Map 6 preferably. We currently play Map 5 until we get all super 30 (3 needed)
    AW, we've been consistently G1 since 4 seasons with good rank, shooting for P4.

Are you guys aiming to do map 7 eventually?