**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto is unbeatable in the new challenge with the combination high regen and endless aura

12346»

Comments

• Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    danielmath wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    It does not take the fact that mephisto is a money scam champ just like hyperion. 5.4 will be full of mephistos and hyperions with stun immune and 200 percent power gain nodes, ahh and mystic ward 100 percent, also a new node called immune to nullify /power lock.

Why are you even on here or play the game if you hate everything about the game and are clearly terrible at it?

First: i dont hate everything about the game

Second: you wont prevent me from being wherever i want

Third: i have right to my opionion wether you like it or not

Fourth: if you disagree with my comment refute it, dont need to attack me personally because i did not do that to you.

Fifth: i am not terrible at the game. Act 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 100 percent. LOL 2 paths done. ROL done. Every single challenge since coulsons done.

I'm asking WHY you're on here, i didn't say you can't or shouldn't. All your posts are complaints, so i'm just wondering why you would even want to play a game you seem to hate everything about.

Again wrong!!!!! Not all my post are complaints. That is relative.

I do not hate everything about the game.

AW was destroyed by kabam.

AQ is ok.

Story quest is perfect.

Challenges are perfect.

5 star pool, really horrendous they include useless champs like DD netflix.

Resources available in the game: it is obvious how we feel about this. There should be quest for t4cc shards, tier 1 alphas, and tier 2 alpha shards. The quest can be way harder and with buff 6 stars just like one running. This quest can be weekly one time only so whales dont exploit it.

Champion updates: really we are way overdue for one. 2 DD, 2 magnetos, 2 marvels, 2 cyclops etc, i can go on and on........these champs are almost the same and they need a work up just like WS and punisher had.

Bugs: enough said.

I can make a book of these but i have not time to explain complicated things to indivuduals who are playing Act 1.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    It does not take the fact that mephisto is a money scam champ just like hyperion. 5.4 will be full of mephistos and hyperions with stun immune and 200 percent power gain nodes, ahh and mystic ward 100 percent, also a new node called immune to nullify /power lock.

Why are you even on here or play the game if you hate everything about the game and are clearly terrible at it?

Fourth: if you disagree with my comment refute it, dont need to attack me personally because i did not do that to you.

Fifth: i am not terrible at the game. Act 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 100 percent. LOL 2 paths done. ROL done. Every single challenge since coulsons done.

I'm asking WHY you're on here, i didn't say you can't or shouldn't. All your posts are complaints, so i'm just wondering why you would even want to play a game you seem to hate everything about.

AQ is ok.

Story quest is perfect.

Challenges are perfect.

Resources available in the game: it is obvious how we feel about this. There should be quest for t4cc shards, tier 1 alphas, and tier 2 alpha shards. The quest can be way harder and with buff 6 stars just like one running. This quest can be weekly one time only so whales dont exploit it.

Champion updates: really we are way overdue for one. 2 DD, 2 magnetos, 2 marvels, 2 cyclops etc, i can go on and on........these champs are almost the same and they need a work up just like WS and punisher had.

I can make a book of these but i have not time to explain complicated things to indivuduals who are playing Act 1.

Never seen a positive post from you. I don't think people playing act 1 post on here.....assuming you're implying that I was?
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

AQ is ok.

Story quest is perfect.

Challenges are perfect.

Never seen a positive post from you. I don't think people playing act 1 post on here.....assuming you're implying that I was?

What i said above was positive feedback. You seem to be blind to the fact that you want to feel important attacking me. Tell what from the above points you disagree and have a smart conversation. I have no time to talk with kids.
  • Options
    I enjoy the game but I’ve come to a point that I see no way out of. Everyone in my alliance has quit the game in the last month. Mephisto was the last straw for them. I guess I need to look for a new alliance. Although I don’t think having anymore 5/50 characters would help me with Mephisto.

I’ve tried a few more times to beat Him. For me it’s impossible and I’m just really aggravated that no matter what I do I can’t do it. I’ve looked at a few YouTube videos and all I’ve found are people beating him with duped 5*’s. Especially Star-Lord. I’ve played this game for two years and I don’t have even a 4* star lord. I bought 4 of the dance off crystals. Nothing..... I know kabam has to make money but geez.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    It's supposed to be a sort of challenge. not everyone would be able to complete it. If you cannot then go back, learn a thing or two then try again. for example, get mephisto down until he regens. If your champ dies then go in with a hard hitter and make sure to one shot him (since he would only have 1 soul charge = less regen than before). If you still cannot then forget about it.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Did it with no items used (except a 20% boost for the whole run and an extra 30% attack boost against Mephisto). Was MUCH easier than expected. You guys had me worried lol
    No 4/55. Only 5/50s and a 4/40 Iceman who I used against blade and Mephisto (messed up against Mephisto and Iceman only did 10k damage). GR and GR were the MVP in this quest
  • Options
    Finally did it! I had to revive Vision a couple of times but when I finally got the heal block on him he went down.

Is Vision's S1 not a guaranteed heal block? I hit him with it two or three times before I finally got it.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Maybe just not for your level right now. But it’s really easy for me.