**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

40 mil Map 5/6, Gold 2 Ally LF 1 experienced player

I am looking for a experienced Map 5 player that is a Mini Boss Killer, Active, and has great Communication skills with their teammates. I am losing a very high end game type player, their prestige is 12.8k and player rating is 1.9 million. No player rating doesn't matter to my Alliance as long as you have enough Five Star Champs rank 5 for AW defense, AQ , and AW attack or a few Rank 2 Six Stars that can do well on AW defense. However the prestige on the other hand is what allows us to score as high as we do in AQ.

So I am looking for a player with a prestige of at least 10.3k or higher. The battlegroup I am recruiting for is for Bg3 that does map 5x5 with a mix of Epic and Master Modifiers.

We are currently in Gold 2 but are looking to go to Gold 1 when the new AW season begins. We do try to do AW as Stress Free and Item Free as we possibly can. So if you are wanting to be a part of that build up please reach out.

As far as Alliance Events like SA, Guardian Use, Item Use ect. We do not care or require you to participate in that. If you give 1k points or 90k points it does not matter to me. So if that is important for you then my Alliance is not for you.

I do not put stress on any of my Alliance members to be active every hour like some Alliances can at times, but when AQ or AW is happening I do expect them to be active as soon as they can when either AQ or AW begins or communicate with your BG teammates why you may be joining late. This helps keep the flow moving smoothly for the rest of team.

As far as timezone I am open to any timezone but you must be available in all 3 sections of the AQ Map. I would prefer a USA or UK timezone but am open to Asia, Europe, South America, or even Australia.

Please hit me up on Line at zbot34 if you have more questions. Thank you