**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is my best counter for 6.1.5 xbones

Which champ is gonna be the most efficient way to beat him

Who is my best counter for 6.1.5 xbones 39 votes

R5 Claire
48%
SpeedbumpLvernon15AKTEKBrokenDRTOEtjamaSarvanga1_walkerdogAgent_X_zzzCloudwalkerAmnetiesGr8TonyStarkScrubhanYodabolt21JoshKosh557CmaroOrthoCresolDEADSHOT84891Marostrange2005 19 votes
R4 Ibom(duped)
12%
evilKINGwilsonErcarretDawsManjbxotiicDOCTAHHHDOOOMMMMMM 5 votes
R4 Sentinel
25%
Ewell65SSS69Xguard77Will3808Caleb1705FlyGalaxyBombCaptain_MonticaLBN1GovindyadavZarkysarkissergio 10 votes
R3 Medusa(duped)
5%
0casual0MutantA___4444 2 votes
R3 Mysterio
7%
JhonST33Sergeant_willrun4adonut 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    R4 Ibom(duped)
    I haven't tried with any of them but I would suspect iBom. The power struggle node (or whichever it's called) really screws with a lot of champs that rely on SP2 or 3. Both Clare and iBom do but I suspect that iBom manages better with just SP1 than Claire does. If you happen to have willpower, he's also a healing machine.

But like I said, I haven't used any champ on the list for that fight.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    R4 Sentinel
    Sentinel is really good for the crossbones fight because he’s poison immune and has a heal block on his sp1. Claire is okay but you need to throw sp2s to get the amount of damage you need, so you’re going to die from block damage a lot. Ibom is probably okay but I’d say sentinel is better.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Will3808 said:

Sentinel is really good for the crossbones fight because he’s poison immune and has a heal block on his sp1. Claire is okay but you need to throw sp2s to get the amount of damage you need, so you’re going to die from block damage a lot. Ibom is probably okay but I’d say sentinel is better.

Worth taking Sentinel to R5 for the fight? Was planning on taking RMags up to R5 but could use the resources to rank him instead
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    R3 Medusa(duped)
    I used R4 Medusa. She absolutely destroyed that Crossbones. But Sentinel is definitely a much better option since he got heal block and poison immune. R4 Sentinel should be enough.
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    R3 Mysterio
    Mysterio is amazing for that fight. He was my MVP when I did Xbones a couple months back.

1. He's poison immune and has a 7 second passive heal block once you get your chemical gas up to 3 (it's super easy, all you need to do is 6 mediums). Do MLLLL to place the heal block on Xbones.

2. Sentinel's also poison immune and has a heal block, but he needs to continuously throw sp1's throughout the entire fight and his heal block can be shrugged off by Xbones whereas Mysterio has a passive heal block which can't be shrugged off by him. Just make sure not to throw any specials during the fight with Mysterio as then you'll have to build up his chemical gas up all over again.

3. Maybe try taking Mysterio up to r4 (if you're planning to use him) just for that little bit of extra damage otherwise it's gonna be a pretty long fight. I did it with a r4 Mysterio and it took about 350 - 400 hits altogether to get him down.
    Remember to only keep baiting sp1's from Xbones.

4. Another thing most people don't know about Mysterio is that he's also a very safe option for this fight if things go haywire. If Xbones somehow gets to an sp2 or above, and you don't want to get that extra block damage from his sp, then immediately throw your sp2 (which you'll 100% get IF you haven't thrown a single special attack previously) and that sp2 will power drain Xbones and he'll be back to below 1 bar.

Good Luck! Hope my post was helpful!
  • Options
    Ercarret said:

I haven't tried with any of them but I would suspect iBom. The power struggle node (or whichever it's called) really screws with a lot of champs that rely on SP2 or 3. Both Clare and iBom do but I suspect that iBom manages better with just SP1 than Claire does. If you happen to have willpower, he's also a healing machine.

But like I said, I haven't used any champ on the list for that fight.

I've just run into situations where his resistance isn't enough(more potent poisons against Abom in 5.3 I think) and I just melted. I'll more than likely run multiples of the options but wanted to get a general consensus. I might hold off awhile and do some more rank ups 1st cause game performance has been terrible this month and I don't wanna dump a bunch unnecessary units, unless we get a general questing comp, which I'm not expecting
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Rogue
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Rogue

I'm stacked Mutant wise and I can't see ranking her up before most of these, not if I already have a counter

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    mattress said:

Jaded said:

Rogue

I'm stacked Mutant wise and I can't see ranking her up before most of these, not if I already have a counter

If you’re good she can do it at r1, did it with my r2 for Carina’s challenge.

Her heal from s1 is based on her attack so when you steal CBs Furies it amps her healing up while also giving her attack. Main thing you need to be able to do is manage his power so you can keep throwing special 1s and to know how to “fake hit” him in the middle of his special 1 to keep the furies on her (makes the fight quicker).
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    mattress said:

Jaded said:

Rogue

Rogue is the easiest counter.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    mattress said:

Jaded said:

Rogue

As two others have said, rogue is the way to go. She can clear an entire lane and CB by herself. Mine was @ r4 when I did the carina challenge had used rank up gems from variants. Good investment for cavalier imo.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    R4 Sentinel
    I'm not the biggest Sentinel Fan, but considering he's r4 and you other options, I feel like he will help you most here.
    Claire is a hero, and he gains benefits against Heros lol
    Ibom has class disadvantage
    And both your Mysterio and Medusa are r3,