**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many units should i save up for 6.4.6 in general

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
So I just finished 6.4.5 and I’m on 6.4.6, I don’t have any reliable mystics for the easy path. SO I’m bringing Magneto for annihulus and silver surfer for the vision aarkus. Ill get one Corvus charge from the sentinel. How many revives should i save up

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Depends on your skill. We need to see your roster and give you an estimate but you are the best judge. Watch youtube videos of other people completing it. If they are much better players than you, compensate for that in your calculations. If you give the path a couple tries and it goes ok then you needn't worry about that. the big trick is the grandmaster. For some people, a first try 1 shot. Especially with an amazing counter like Aegon or Doom. For others, its a clown fiesta involving thousands of units. A couple things I would suggest: Take a practice run at him. Get through the path without using more than 2 revives as it's not super difficult. Go in, and if your having a lot of trouble, keep that in mind. If its not that bad then you'll probably do ok. Second, watch youtube vids and get comfortable with the stages. Really comfortable. Like studying for a test. 3rd, if you find yourself going in, dying, getting frustrated, going in, and the ai seems to keep wrecking you, turn off your phone/ipad. Take a break. Walk around for 10-15 minutes. Don't be on a screen. Come back feeling refreshed with a clear mind. Your studying will help you go in there and beat that grandmaster into the ground.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    It cost me 1500 units, the vast majority of it spent in reverse controls. Bring someone for that stage and the run will be cheap
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    My team will be Corvus, Prof X, Mags, Domino, Silver Surfer. I’m good at using all of them how many units should or revives should i save up for
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

My team will be Corvus, Prof X, Mags, Domino, Silver Surfer. I’m good at using all of them how many units should or revives should i save up for

?

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★

?

It's not about how good you are at using them. It's how well you are able to adapt to defenders, nodes, and the gm. I'd save 1k units and you should be good unless your bad at the game.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    For a real answer, about 1K will be more than enough if you don’t have any revives stashed
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    My first attempt against the grandmaster was easily 20+ revives. I don’t think you have good options for the lane and that vision power gain will catch you while using surfer. It would be worthwhile to wait and rank up a proper mystic to assist with the lane.

But if you’re going with that team no matter what, I’d say 30 revives minimum. Might be too much on the safe side but being safe didn’t hurt anyone. Plus left over revives can go more story content.
  • LawnchairLawnchair Posts: 46
    Did it a few days ago! It took me just over 2000 units...its a bit of a pain right now with lag/glitches still very much a problem...you can do it though...try not to tilt and just chip away at him😊
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I spent 1700+.... plus is for little bit of item in inventory.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    1000 should be a safe number. If you need more you can always do arena