**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

175 units well spent vs 175 units terribly spent.

Does she absolutely need the dupe? I'm assuming for her main utility right?

Comments

• Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    She’s still good without it but she’s much better with it. I’d call that a win
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The dupe let's here get rid of dot debuffs faster based on how many buffs she has, useful in some situations but not required in others.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    She still has the damage unawakened but gets the huge bulk of her utility with the dupe. I feel like she’s still worth the rank up unduped but she won’t be as useful until you get her awakened.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Her popular use is shrugging off debuffs. Keep in mind she is not doing Icarus unawakened.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I'm torn between a max Sig 5r4 vs 6r1 unduped angela. What to rank up I can't decide.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★

I'm torn between a max Sig 5r4 vs 6r1 unduped angela. What to rank up I can't decide.

The 5*
    The unduped 6* is just a hard hitting Havok counter
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

The 5*
    The unduped 6* is just a hard hitting Havok counter
    You're right, go for the 5*. The utility against debuffs and Autoblock is great.

You're a little harsh on her, though. (For the OP), even Unawakened, she's also a great counter for Warlock too, since she'll have three buffs most of the time, and reduce his Infection to 2 seconds long. Even if he's Awakened, the power Drain/degen when she tries to regenerate really isn't a problem.

She's also brilliant for IMIW, Domino, Havok, Nova, Stealthy and even Ebony Maw thanks to her ability to Parry projectile attacks (and break IMIW's Armour on Specials). It's one of my favourite things about her recent buff.

Access to lots of buffs and Armour Breaks makes her great for Buffed Up, Buff Cornucopia, Diss Track, and absolutely fantastic on every Cav EQ ever.

She's a good pull, @H3t3r

Enjoy!