**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam please give out normal questing revives

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
I’m sorry but, the game is worse than ever and most people need normal questing revives not AQ and AW potions. Can u make a package contains potions please before war season starts. As people use the off season to push for new content. @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    just use king groot, done
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

hey draconic, im all in for questing revives. so are many of us. but it doesnt really seem like kabam is going to send any of it. while that is unfortunate, my advice would be just use 3-4 days of your energy to farm level 1 revives instead. kabam will not send more than 10 revives, and 3-4 days of energy are sufficient to farm 10 level 1 revives. hope this helps

Also we have not had a package for normal questing for a long time and an update
  • Options
    GBearSmithGBearSmith Posts: 45
    An update to what's going on would be better. The game is broken so bad and it's getting to the point we're u have to question do kabam care about the fan base anymore. An before I get another warning for not been nice and expressing my views !
    It was said over a week ago that we would be kept in the loop. We'll that's a lie right there. I love this game but trying to complete the champion boss in 6.2.6 is just impossible with these bugs.