**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Strange redesigned WARNING QUITE LONG

H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
To preface this I do not think Strange needs a complete rework but I personally like the freedom going all out and basicly creating a new champion like my https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/280456/superior-iron-man-rework-revisited#latest . So lets start with his base stats

All stats based of a rank 3 sig200 6* champion.

Health- 38680
Attack-2925
Prestige-13560
Crit Rate-735
Crit damage-885
Armor-755
Block Proficiency- 4155
Energy resistance- 355
Physical resistance- 145

PASSIVE

All of Stranges attacks are non-contact and deal energy damage unless stated otherwise.
For each buff nullified in the fight gain +2% increased power gain energize passive and +146.25 attack fury passived. Stack up to 25 times.
Strange gains -35% combat rate

ALWAYS ACTIVE

Agamotto - Start the fight with a passive power gain buff granting a constant 15% a bar of power every 3 seconds

Hoggoth- Start the fight with a passive buff regen buff that heals Strange for 4.5% of his max health every time a buff is nullified off the opponent goes on cooldown every 12 seconds.

Oshtur- Start the fight will a passive fury granting +731.25 attack as well depending on % of hp you start the fight with gain that in increased potency.

Cyttorak- On each hit deal a burst of energy damage equal to 40% of the damage dealt

Dormammu- Every 25 hits inflict a Burst of energy damage equal to 25% of opponents attack

PRE-FIGHTS Book of Vishanti
Can use 3 prefights per fight and prefights used go on cooldown until all prefights have been used. For every prefight used gain +7.5% attack

Crytorryk Spell of Invisibility- On dash backs go invisible causing the opponent to miss lasting 6 seconds. Goes on cooldown for 18 seconds.

Colotor's Protective Spell- Grants Strange a protection buff lasting indefinitely causing strange to lose no more then 8% of his max health from a single hit. Goes on cooldown if hit by a special 3 for 30 seconds.

Teresing Boost Spell of Health- At the start of the fight gain a regen buff granting +7736 health over 3 seconds

Crimson Bands of Cyttorak- Every 12 seconds power lock the opponent for 4 seconds. if opponent is above 2 bars of power inflicts a stun debuff lasting 2 seconds.

Seven Suns of Cinnibus- Each medium inflicts a incinerate debuff dealing 3355 energy damage over 12 seconds.

Longorian Spell for the Battle of an Astral Incursion into the Corporeal World- Stranges attacks cannot be caused to miss

Seven Rings of Raggadorr- Gives Strange 7 indestructible buffs if hit by a special attack all of these are instantly removed.

Icy Tendrils of Ikthalon- Inflicts the opponent with a coldsnap at the start of the fight lasting 60 seconds dealing 9400 energy damage.

Shackles of Sheol- Heavy attacks power drain the opponent for 75% of a bar of power goes on cooldown for 22 seconds

Bolts of Bedevilment- Light attacks inflict a shock debuff dealing 900 energy damage over 6 seconds.

Mists of Morpheus- Special attacks inflict a stun debuff at the end of the attack lasting 1.5 seconds.

Crystals of Cyndriarr- Special 3 inflicts a Degen passive deal 5% of opponents max health over 8 seconds. Can only be activated twice a fight

PERSISTANT CHARGES Max 3

Defeating a Dimensional being or mystic champion with #control denial or counter grants +1 persistent charge up to a max of 3. If opponent is Dormammu or mephisto gain +2 charges

1 charge- grants 70% reduced potency on all debuffs and +30% duration

2 charges- Gives Strange a 60% chance to perfect block

3 charges- Gives strange will stealing, stealing 0.2% of opponents max health and 2% a bar of power on each hit.

ON PARRY
Inflicts a Stagger lasting 16 seconds.

CLOAK OF LEVITATION
Every 8 seconds can automatically evade an unblocked attack these evade charges can stack up to 3

MEDIUM ATTACKS
Grants all abilities that proc off this attack +30% potency
Inflicts a slow debuff causing evade and unstoppable abilities -100% ability accuracy lasting 12 seconds

LIGHT ATTACKS
Have a 55% to nullify a buff off the opponent.

HEAVY ATTACK
Refreshes all debuffs on the opponent

NULLIFICATION CHARGES
Max Stacks 30

ON NULLIFIES
For every nullify gain 3 nullification charges.

SPECIAL ATTACK 1
last hit nullifies all buffs on the opponent dealing 1600 burst damage for each buff nullified

SPECIAL ATTACK 2
Each hit grants +5 nullification charges. Last hit deals true damage and gains +292.4 attack for each nullification charge

SPECIAL ATTACK 3
Gives doctor strange a nullification aura lasting 15 seconds automatically nullifying all buffs as well deals 1462.5 attack every second. For each nullification charge gain +1.5 seconds. Nullification charges cannot be gained while aura is active.

SIGNATURE ABILITY
After Nullification aura ends have a 10%-100% to gain 3-15 nullification charges.

If you have made it this far thank you and please give me suggestions on what if anything should change.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    So. Many. Words.
  • So. Many. Words.

Yes. The pre fights took me like 2 hours from start to finish. Constantly re typing it changing it. Also why I went very light on words for the last half
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    so basically you want to rework like Doc Strange's Everything to your liking correct?
  • so basically you want to rework like Doc Strange's Everything to your liking correct?

Yes. Does he need all this stuff absolutely not. He really only needs like a angela level tune up. Maybe a moderate buff.
  • CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    H3t3r said:

so basically you want to rework like Doc Strange's Everything to your liking correct?

Yes. Does he need all this stuff absolutely not. He really only needs like a angela level tune up. Maybe a moderate buff.
    Plus nullifies from basic attacks I'd say, and also negating Miss + Autoblock.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    one sec,
    So with Seven Suns of Cinnibus you apply incinerate each medium hit,
    Then ou can refresh them with heavy,
    They also get +35% potency decause of medium attacks,
    Uhh that could be a bit too op
  • Diablord said:

one sec,
    So with Seven Suns of Cinnibus you apply incinerate each medium hit,
    Then ou can refresh them with heavy,
    They also get +35% potency decause of medium attacks,
    Uhh that could be a bit too op

I'll be honest. After doing all the pre fights I completely forgot to even think about them and their interactions with other abilities.