**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What about LOL, AOL, Map 5 bug

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Last week I finished Act 6, a few days later 7.1. Once I get 4,500 skill t5cc frags I will be Thronebreaker.
And yet, I have never done AQ higher than Map 4 or played in AW higher than Gold 2 (Hard to find platinum or Gold 1 alliances running Map 4) Trying to enter fights in Map 5 or above gets me stuck on the loading screen till infinity. LOL and AOL are the same. Once I click fight, my game freezes, sometimes the fight will load after 5-20 minutes. Goodluck doing Abyss when you're not even sure the fight will load.
This issue started July 2020 and has been totally ignored. No updates, no mod attention, support pretends it's because the game is "graphically demanding and perfoms better on newer devices" (My phone was released April 2020) It doesn't even show up on known issues.
My progress in this game has been artificially stunted, I have been locked out of more rewarding and difficult content through no fault of mine.
I'm not the only one with this issue, several others have complained as well to no avail. In a few months, it will be two years and we're still ignored. With Kabam overhauling parts of the game to fix the control bug, isn't it finally time to fix this one as well?
I hope this makes it past approval 🙏
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos Sorry to tag you guys but it's been two years.
    Is this something that will never be fixed? I wait month after month hoping against hope for almost two years only to be disappointed again and again.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    What’s interesting is that a guy in my alliance had the same issue. All of a sudden he was able to play map 5.

But then that actually coincided with the beginning of the parry/dex bug so….
    edited September 2021

What’s interesting is that a guy in my alliance had the same issue. All of a sudden he was able to play map 5.

I tried LOL, nothing has changed. I don't know if my ally will allow me to test in our Map 5 BG without a definite confirmation that the bug has been fixed.
    Can you ask him if he can enter fights in LOL or AOL
    Chikel said:

I tried LOL, nothing has changed. I don't know if my ally will allow me to test in our Map 5 BG without a definite confirmation that the bug has been fixed.
    Can you ask him if he can enter fights in LOL or AOL
    He just tried LoL and it won’t load.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I can enter fights in lol. I have done full path in lol last week I think.
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Probably better to send ticket to support and resolve it there.
    Ps_cr7 said:

I can enter fights in lol. I have done full path in lol last week I think.

You had the bug previously?
    Ps_cr7 said:

Probably better to send ticket to support and resolve it there.

Like I've been doing since last year only to get the same generic message?
    Support doesn't help with anything
    UPDATE: Thanks to you @Havanaknight I have tested and the bug has been fixed for Map 5. There's a 10 second delay after I click fight but I can now enter Map 5 and hopefully other higher maps.
    LOL still freezes for nearly 10 minutes unfortunately.
    That’s awesome!