**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incinerate immunity

I have an issue with the new boss rush only being practical for people who have iceman. This is completely impractical and there are other champs that have this ability such as ghost rider or even others like dormammu and this should be implement into the game so others can have a try at the boss rush. I am stuck on mephisto and will not be able to beat him due to this problem. There is literally only one champ that is immune so create some diversity for god sakes.

Comments

• Options
    Chevy2g3Chevy2g3 Posts: 8
    Used 3 revives and took him down with Magik, Hyperion and Gwenpool. It's doable but not easy.
  • Options
    Chevy2g3 wrote: »
    Used 3 revives and took him down with Magik, Hyperion and Gwenpool. It's doable but not easy.

Bull it is easy.
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    It's not easy unless u have Iceman
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    2 champs are immune. Iceman and Mephisto
  • Options
    CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Quake in skilled hands could be considered immune as well. A little skill and she never triggers it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    You can one shot mephisto with other champs besides iceman. I agree that Mephisto is a flawed champ but it's just not true that you have to have Iceman or spend. You don't even need a champ like Quake.
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @Cliffordcan cuz why not, literally soloed him
    z0awnm3jz459.png
  • Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I used Stark Spidey and just played it slow when he had his Aura up. Used one revive just cause it was about to expire.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Shouldn't you have gotten Iceman from the Login Crystal? But it was awhile ago. The Boss Rush is possible, but may require Revives and Unit spending.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I used bp with despair. Lots of bleeds runaway while aura was up and despair dropped his Regen. Ice isn't required.
  • Options
    honestly Iceman isnt even the best option to fight him. Sure he's incinerate immune but his damage output is terrible without frostbite and cold snap. I have a sig 56 R4 5* and used Gwenpool and vision AoU to take down mephisto...
  • Options
    furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    Really any champs that is on fire, or uses fore should be immune to incinerate.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★

That doesn't make sense in this game. Is much more complex than that
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I used Wolverine for the heavy lifting. Just keep his power bar full...only hit when aura is down. EZ PZ.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

If u use a water gun does that mean u can't drown?
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I brought Iceman but didn't even use him. Soloed with SL. You can use any champ against him (just pick your best one, even better if it is a bleeder one). The trick is to back off when his aura of incinerate comes on. You don't NEED an Iceman. Geez. Sure, if you have an iceman you can just fight him like normal which is nice and convenient. But if you don't, then no big deal, just fight him differently. Back off while aura is on, and then hit him when it goes off.

Mephisto was designed so you wouuld have to fight him differently, he was not DESIGNED for an iceman where you can only beat him if you have an iceman. That's part of the fun, is that you'll have to get away from him so often and you have to learn how to do that, bait his specials, etc.