**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I did it. Tho I’m not TB yet

Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
I beat the grandmaster. Pulled six star Cgr and Sabre tooth (almost got symbiotic supreme) and i need a good mystic but cgr makes up for it.

Used 600 units

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    those are some nice rewards. get cgr awakened, and he's got buff control better than some mystics. congrats and good luck on your journey to thronebreaker!
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Just a question I have a six star Sasquatch does he make sabretooth good. Is he useable in quests with this synergy
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Congrats
  • Just a question I have a six star Sasquatch does he make sabretooth good. Is he useable in quests with this synergy

Yes bro I can confirm , he was my first six star and he helps me in aq every time

Just a question I have a six star Sasquatch does he make sabretooth good. Is he useable in quests with this synergy

Yes bro I can confirm , he was my first six star and he helps me in aq every time
    Thanks
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 251 ★★
    Grats! I beat grandmaster a month ago and im working on the T5 Class cat for TB, it's annoying but I hope you get TB soon!

Grats! I beat grandmaster a month ago and im working on the T5 Class cat for TB, it's annoying but I hope you get TB soon!

Yeah I’m only 14 thousand away from tb. Imma r3 my mole god