**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First Carina challenge πŸ’”

Got tb 2 weeks ago and decided to do my first Carina challenge , it was fun and challenge and definitely not rewarding πŸ’”

Comments

• MasterMikeMasterMike Posts: 50 β˜…

Ah mate, that's a tough break but, we all get those pulls now and then. They'll get a buff eventually.

I did that same challenge yesterday but, used Aegon for the most part; once the combo got over 700 he was a monster, made it fun using a 3*.

I might give the cyclops 3* 5.2.6 a try next.

You planning on doing any of the others?

πŸ’” Hopefully they will
    I'm not sure which to do next maybe 6.2.5 with 5* cosmics
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,736 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did that challenge recently as well. I found it pretty fun even if I also didn't have the best of pulls from my rewards. I went after Odin or Shang-Chi from the featured crystal, got Mr. Sinister.

But that's just how luck rolls sometimes. You'll have a much better pull eventually. As will I.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Oh damn brotherπŸ’€

Oh damn brotherπŸ’€

😒
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    Thanks for the nudge. You've inspired me - I'm doing the 1997 Mutant Challenge right now.

I've got loads of Revives overflowing; and I might need them since Kabam want me (us) to beat an 85,000PI Crossbones Boss with Arc Overload, sitting on a "100% Poison in 30 seconds" node with no immune champions and no one who can Nullify or Heal Block.

Thankfully I do have Rogue Awakened at 4/55, and I'm expecting she'll be my Crossbones MVP. Let's see how it goes...
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Thanks for the nudge. You've inspired me - I'm doing the 1997 Mutant Challenge right now.

I've got loads of Revives overflowing; and I might need them since Kabam want me (us) to beat an 85,000PI Crossbones Boss with Arc Overload, sitting on a "100% Poison in 30 seconds" node with no immune champions and no one who can Nullify or Heal Block.

Thankfully I do have Rogue Awakened at 4/55, and I'm expecting she'll be my Crossbones MVP. Let's see how it goes...

Rogue does the whole quest easily.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    Berjibs said:

Rogue does the whole quest easily.
    Indeed. She really did cut through him like butter. Such an underrated champ πŸ˜€

• TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6.1.5 is super easy. 6.2.5 is fine. I don’t want to do the shards challenges for this exact reason.
    Wow congrats @Magrailothos and @Capdevilaseb
    Unfortunately I don't have a 5* rouge for that 6.1.5 lol @Magrailothos
    And I don't think I'll be doing that inhuman anytime soon πŸ˜‚I don't have the revives
    But still great work you 2
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wow congrats @Magrailothos and @Capdevilaseb
    Unfortunately I don't have a 5* rouge for that 6.1.5 lol @Magrailothos
    And I don't think I'll be doing that inhuman anytime soon πŸ˜‚I don't have the revives
    But still great work you 2

Rogue*
  • JaxugarJaxugar Posts: 13 β˜…
    Can we use champion boost during Carina fight. Going to do my first challenge, mystic dispersed
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…
    Jaxugar said:

Can we use champion boost during Carina fight. Going to do my first challenge, mystic dispersed

Yes u can
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 β˜…β˜…

Got tb 2 weeks ago and decided to do my first Carina challenge , it was fun and challenge and definitely not rewarding πŸ’”

Congrats buddy on doing ur first Carina challenge.. but the pulls did mess up the fun and challenge doing the content..