**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iso

LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
Been playing for years and never had a problem getting through the milestones of a level-up event. Now, I can't find enough iso to rank champs. Also, pretty disappointing that when you rank a six-star at any rank, you don't max the milestones that haven't changed in a long time. So much gold and iso needed.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Are you saying that 6*s don't count for level-up? They do.
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171

He’s saying ranking up and maxing out a levelled 6* doesn’t max out the level up event. I only got the 4th milestone ranking up a 6* to R2 and level 35.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★

I think he means with iso requirement between a 6 star and 5 star.... you can complete level event using Way less amount of iso on a 5 star champ compared to 6 star champ. For example, if you use 150k class iso you can rank a 5 star from rank 0 to rank 2 and complete level event but for 6 star champ you need around 400k+ class iso to get from rank 0 to rank 1 and yet you still need point to complete level up event.
  • Why do I keep hitting his profile when I should click on the title lol
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Where do you guys get ISO? Many disagree with iso draught. Where do you get enough of it? Do you explore UC EQ?
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Kerneas said:

Where do you guys get ISO? Many disagree with iso draught. Where do you get enough of it? Do you explore UC EQ?

Having a deep 4 star roster helps. The more champs you acquire, the better chance you have of gettings ISOs from the dupe

and yes i too explore UC and when i have time auto-fight master too for extra shards.

Being in an active alliance helps greatly too with the completion and ranking of alliance events

Lastly, resource management helps. You dont have to rank up a lot of champions in one go.

Edit: Personally I only run out of specific class isos and at times basic taking a 6* champ straight from crystal opening to r3
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

Having a deep 4 star roster helps. The more champs you acquire, the better chance you have of gettings ISOs from the dupe

and yes i too explore UC and when i have time auto-fight master too for extra shards.

Being in an active alliance helps greatly too with the completion and ranking of alliance events

Lastly, resource management helps. You dont have to rank up a lot of champions in one go.

Edit: Personally I only run out of specific class isos and at times basic taking a 6* champ straight from crystal opening to r3
    Thank you for the information. I am in a inactive alliance, which does a lot.

I find it mainly hard to form a 4* crystal. Idk why, it just takes me long to obtain the shards. I can't even make a 6* 1->2 rankup monthly, this month I did 2 and I just can't get enough ISO again
  • LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    I have T2A ready to expire on a regular basis and where I am in the game ranking up five stars doesn't make sense. If I rank five stars I'll never have iso for six stars and wouldn't waste t5b. You can't sell T2A so it's either rank six stars or lose the resources. There is an imbalance in the game economy.