**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier Marauder mystery crystal

I have opened 4 marauder mystery crystal and all I got only 3* champs, Is it normal?
I mean what's the drop rate, some of my ally members also getting only 3*

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Drop rates are visible I think.

I got a 5* and rest 3* so far.
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I opened 4 Cav Marauder Mystery crystals too and in order got
    3* Bishop
    3* Blue Cyclops
    3* Storm
    5* Electro

Fun fact, last month I was not Cav yet and got 2x 5* from Grandmaster Creeps and Crawlies crystals, 1st was Starky and then Electro.

I was literally shocked to dupe Electro this month. So really looking forward to see Electro in next month's event crystals.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    With randomness there are no mistakes. There is a guy who pulled only 6*s probably
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

With randomness there are no mistakes. There is a guy who pulled only 6*s probably

Instead of saying “there is a guy”, a more appropriate formation would be,“there could be a guy”
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I got 2 cyclops 6*
    1 5* emma frost
    And one 3*
  • Options
    HarshhonyHarshhony Posts: 1
    edited September 2021

After 20 below average 6* from 6* crystals, I got a great one from this crystal
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Slo4dr said:

Pulled Hyperion this morning.

@Slo4dr dude i know you hehe 😉
    1MG this side
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Kerneas said:

Instead of saying “there is a guy”, a more appropriate formation would be,“there could be a guy”
    I said "probably". It is a 4% chance? Or 2.5% to pull a 6*? With let's say 100k players (and I bet there are actually more), it is realistic that at least one of them pulled 3x 6*. That's why I used that adverbial.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Opened two and pulled hype as 6*
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    6 star storm, not a 6 star hyperion, but i only have 8 6 stars at this point so ill take it very gladly.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Wasy1 said:

I have opened 4 marauder mystery crystal and all I got only 3* champs, Is it normal?
    I mean what's the drop rate, some of my ally members also getting only 3*

Just another trumped up PHC by another name for some of us. It’s free I guess.

Wish we had options to sell some of these crystals for other crystal types. At least I know when I spin a 3* it’s a 3*.

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Individually, some sets of these monthly shard crystals “feel” more rewarding than others.

After a decent set from whatever preceded the Iron Tomb Cavs, the past few months special Cavs have been anything but fruitful for me.

It ebbs and flows (mostly ebbs), but anything good you get from these type of crystals is a major bonus.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    DrZola said:

Individually, some sets of these monthly shard crystals “feel” more rewarding than others.

After a decent set from whatever preceded the Iron Tomb Cavs, the past few months special Cavs have been anything but fruitful for me.

It ebbs and flows (mostly ebbs), but anything good you get from these type of crystals is a major bonus.

Dr. Zola

Yeah I got all 3* out of 6 Crystals, this game feels rigged
  • Options
    Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 98
    Wasy1 said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Yeah I got all 3* out of 6 Crystals, this game feels rigged
    And more of that, since I have become cavalier I opened more than 60 cavalier crystal but never got a single 6* . This is not RNG
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Got this from that and I’m in the moon. I also pulled a few 5*s.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I dunno, sounds pretty random to me.

1% doesn't mean a guaranteed 1 per 100; that's not how probability works. What it really means is that aliens abducted your 6* pulls.

It's a tough reality to live in, but the truth is out there.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Didn't pull any 4 and 6 star
    Just a 5 star bishop dupe
    And 3 stars :/
    And this better than what I got in August
    Cavs seem to hate me😭
  • Options
    KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Got 6* Electro and 6* Pyslocke dupe from my last two, not bad!