**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake back at it again

Back to quaking hazard shift on boss node :)
It feels great lmao, especially against certain champs that are a bit more difficult to deal with using other champs.
Only downside is 4/5 minute quaking :'( Rip my thumbs :D
I have a feeling once r4s start rolling around, timeout might be inevitable on certain nodes if one doesn't boost.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Now that the quake fights have been practiced with other champs like wpx or nova there I honestly don’t know if I’ll be assigning quake to that node much anymore
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yea, champs like rulk get the job done but sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry. Especially if it gets close o:)
  • Options
    kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★

Back to quaking hazard shift on boss node :)
    It feels great lmao, especially against certain champs that are a bit more difficult to deal with using other champs.
    Only downside is 4/5 minute quaking :'( Rip my thumbs :D
    I have a feeling once r4s start rolling around, timeout might be inevitable on certain nodes if one doesn't boost.

Perhaps even with boosts, unless you go full out with 30% boosts - which are hard to come by. Even with Quake being banned from the final island of fights, I still bring her to war as she's pretty useful for my paths. I was using her against some R3 champion with a 10% boost on and it took a very long time. It might have been a Sasquatch so it's a super high health pool, but once you get r4s common on defense, I'm sure a 5* Quake won't cut it for those fights anymore.

Fingers crossed they release a 6* soon.
    Lvernon15 said:

Now that the quake fights have been practiced with other champs like wpx or nova there I honestly don’t know if I’ll be assigning quake to that node much anymore

I mean once True Focus is back you won't be able to, but the simplest workaround is to put a champion on Hazard Shift that you can't use Quake on. It will at least force the opponent to think about who they need to bring instead of sticking with Quake.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Angela handles hazard shift for most random champs with exceptions ofcourse
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Attacker bans about to ruin your life

we still got 2 seasons time ;)
  • Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Zan0 said:

Attacker bans about to ruin your life

Dang attacker bans are coming? Interesting
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Call me weak but I can't use Quake because I feel sorry for the devs :smiley: They put a lot of effort in champs and nodes design, it feels bad to just Quake it away just like that.

Interesting point about r4 timeout tho, ai'd have never thought of that issue