**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Best option for 6.3.6 CAIW

StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Posts: 295
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I missed out on the "Ronan Cheese" era of this fight, so now it's just completing it once on my new account. Haven't tried it yet, but looking at some guides and videos it looks like the easy path is fairly basic, but he is a pain and you seem to need someone who can tank an sp3 and crib a lot. I have a 6 star Heimdall I can bring along to survive the sp3, but not sure what my best option is. No one talks about CGR as an option but seems like he crits a lot. Am I missing something?

My Best option for 6.3.6 CAIW 31 votes

5 star (sig 20) Rank 4 Corvus
64%
L_217Darkrider05Malreck04Denslo500MyzahEtjamaEwell65SSS69MaratoxwalkerdogRenaxqqMCOCHazzaChikelSuperiorSymbioteAmnetiesTheBair123ShannokNalak8Draconic_12goingtobeuncollectedGrassKnuckles 20 votes
5 Star Rank 5 CGR
35%
2StarKingExHavokThunderGodRahultripathiKerneasDRTOZADO1991Doctor_Strange19ScrubhanSly_DogTenukering 11 votes
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    5 star (sig 20) Rank 4 Corvus
    take him to rank 5 first and he would be a good option. you probably would've included them in the poll, but do you have a sparky or a ghost by any chance?
  • Started this too early. haha. Other options are 6 star Aegon (sig 20) at rank 1, 5 star NF (sig 20) at rank 2, Sig 200 Ghost at rank 5 (with hood and wasp but no antman)
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

Started this too early. haha. Other options are 6 star Aegon (sig 20) at rank 1, 5 star NF (sig 20) at rank 2, Sig 200 Ghost at rank 5 (with hood and wasp but no antman)

ghost and hood ofc...

or just bring all of them unless you're really trying to do solo only.
  • SunMoonSunMoon Posts: 15
    ghost team!!
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ugh, I just took him down a couple days ago. I did finally settle on corvus. Destructive feedback made mole man frustrating (to keep frenzy up). Everyone else seemed to refuse to crit at all. I can see why ghost is the favorite.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Aegon tbh