**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

???Secret character???

We had the september event recently and we hade to complete the solo missions to get clues abut a new champion and the answer was.....
Ancient Venom
. But no one is talking about it and we know that Anti-Venom and Knull are the new champions. Is this secret character a upcoming in the near future or what is going on wit it???

Comments

• Options
    KlonkoKlonko Posts: 14

• Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Probably our little symbiote, albeit corrupted.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    You're wrong, the new champ is Nightmare. /s

*sigh* The ingame mail said it is Symbioid with a spiral on its head. Where does it say anything about Venom? Or Ancient Venom? It is Knull and Anti-Venom, confirmed by the trailer. End of the story.

Forrealtho, I don't undestand you. Was this a joke I am too dumb to get? Or are you just trying to catch attention? I am lost really
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I think ur right bro
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Klonko said:

Is this really good art or from a movie somewhere?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Klonko said:

Is this really good art or from a movie somewhere?

It’s from Spider-Man Unlimited

That game is the definition of my Childhood. I would consistently place #1 in the Global Events
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I miss that game 😞

Best Mobile Game ever imo
  • Options
    Also OP I’m pretty positive that it’s going to be a Playable Corrupted Symbioid
  • Options
    Kerneas said:

*sigh* The ingame mail said it is Symbioid with a spiral on its head. Where does it say anything about Venom? Or Ancient Venom? It is Knull and Anti-Venom, confirmed by the trailer. End of the story.

Forrealtho, I don't undestand you. Was this a joke I am too dumb to get? Or are you just trying to catch attention? I am lost really

1. in the beginning i said I know that Knull and Anti-Venom is the new champions.
    2. Do you really think that Knull or Anti-Venom look like the charakter in the pitcher?
    3. I am asking if any one knows something.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Klonko said:

Kerneas said:

1. in the beginning i said I know that Knull and Anti-Venom is the new champions.
    2. Do you really think that Knull or Anti-Venom look like the charakter in the pitcher?
    He knows that picture is not Knull nor Anti-Venom. We're all asking why you seem so confident that they gave us a message saying that Ancient Venom is coming? Where did you read that? Show us the mail that says Ancient Venom is coming.

That picture is very clearly our symbiote pet from 2 years ago, who has grown a bit. "Ancient Venom"?? What do you mean by that.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Klonko said:

Kerneas said:

He knows that picture is not Knull nor Anti-Venom. We're all asking why you seem so confident that they gave us a message saying that Ancient Venom is coming? Where did you read that? Show us the mail that says Ancient Venom is coming.

That picture is very clearly our symbiote pet from 2 years ago, who has grown a bit. "Ancient Venom"?? What do you mean by that.
    I think it’s safe to assume that “Ancient Venom” was a typo of Anti-Venom.
  • Options
    3.I AM ASKIN IF ANY ONE KNOWS SOMETHING!!!?????

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

No_oneuk said:

Klonko said:

Kerneas said:

I think it’s safe to assume that “Ancient Venom” was a typo of Anti-Venom.
    Klonko said:

3.I AM ASKIN IF ANY ONE KNOWS SOMETHING!!!?????

Nevermind, I have no idea what is going on anymore.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I can’t… I can’t even dude.

There is no secret character, other than maybe a corrupted version of my little symbiote. Just Knull and Anti-Venom
  • Options

I can’t… I can’t even dude.

There is no secret character, other than maybe a corrupted version of my little symbiote. Just Knull and Anti-Venom

People really are pulling things from the Crazy Hat this Event
  • Options
    I found a another User that agrees whit me: Grinchhh. he have a Discussion named:
    "ONE OF THE NEW CHAMPIONS ARE GONNA BE EITHER KNULL OR... ANOTHER CARNAGE?"
    The only thing I got wrong is the name.
    It is not Ancient Venom it is corrupted Venom or absolute Carnage.
  • Options
    This thread has proven to be non constructive and frequently antagonistic so it is being closed before it creates further frustration among the community.
This discussion has been closed.