**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Looking for a retirement alliance

Comments

• Options
    I sent you an invite
    Name:G1N0G7
  • Options
    Wells44Wells44 Posts: 92
    Map 5 AW optional but needed. Up to you,
    Line ID: wells44
  • Options
    I don't do war and I don't have line
  • Options
    saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51
    edited September 2021
    Wells44 said:

Map 5 AW optional but needed. Up to you,
    Line ID: wells44

Is line be mandatory?
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Must have LINE but it's mostly for AQ communication unless you want to join in our fun group chat :)

• Options
    Knorr7227 I am interested in your ally Of you've a spot lemme know here I will contact you on line or you can .

Line I'd - warlockmcoc
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★

Knorr7227 I am interested in your ally Of you've a spot lemme know here I will contact you on line or you can .

Line I'd - warlockmcoc

Still looking?

• Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Looking to rebuild an alliance I started years ago. I brought in my alt account and kicked all inactive. Interested in helping me build? Search crimson lions
  • Options
    CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 167
    44+mil chill Muppets Alliance is LF2 actives
    Currently all Map5s run with heroic/normal map mods (265mil currently) - Optional 1BG AW
    Interested teammate should be Cavalier/10k PI min. Time zone can be any
    Line communication utilized during AQ series and in a general Alliance chat
    AQ Participation is only requirement, RL comes first, we run chill/drama free and we all help each learn, grow and crush game content.
    Line ID if interested : Courtbear
  • Options
    saadelbendarysaadelbendary Posts: 51
    I have already found an ally long time ago
    Thanks everyone but this discussion is closed