**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rotating crystals needs a published schedule

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Title sums it up. There's certain champs I'd like to target but can't check my phone every hour. Kabam really needs to publish a schedule if they do sales like this. It's kinda frustrating.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I rather just dish it. I’m not gonna have it to let my folks tag me nonstop for a hour that the crystal I want is live during my sleep, fuggedaboutit!
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

its always been tht way i think its suposed to have us talk to eachother an let others know when "apoc" crystal hour is on just tell some peeps in your ally to keep an eye out

It's a lot of lost revenue for them. It's not a good business practice. A schedule would have just as many people talking about it.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

its always been tht way i think its suposed to have us talk to eachother an let others know when "apoc" crystal hour is on just tell some peeps in your ally to keep an eye out

It's a lot of lost revenue for them. It's not a good business practice. A schedule would have just as many people talking about it.
    It forces people to be online even if they want to which drives up engagement times and numbers. I imagine it makes someone somewhere look good and the company profitable so it's good business.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    strange how they had these specific champ crystals ready to go right after their mess up on the bought deals uncanny crystals(that they yet have to pay out for comp) :D
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Zuko_ILC said:

It forces people to be online even if they want to which drives up engagement times and numbers. I imagine it makes someone somewhere look good and the company profitable so it's good business.
    In theory but everyone I know said forgettabout it and didn't spend instead.