**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena rewards calculator 2021

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
Hey Guys, I have created a basic arena rewards calculator based on your Target milestone/points and the Win streak that you achieve. The calc (excel sheet) can be used to either plan or check how much you've earned by running the arena.

All you have to do is -
1. Select the Milestone you are aiming for/reached.
2. Number of rounds/Win streak it took you to get there

Battlechips calculation from winning fights is an approximation.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KXzATgdLRKu2LXZYn88iWw5RqzIt9ThGipE-J0wqF-Q/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know what you think and if you have any feedback/suggestions. The sheet is locked from editing except the 2 rows mentioned above where player input is needed.
If you want a fully editable version let me know.

EDIT - Made a change to units count for 6* basic arena

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 737 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I do all milestones (and a bit over) in all 3 arenas and the figures for the win streak are off to hit last milestone in each.
    4* arena need about 115 rounds (not 145)
    6* basic - about 40 (only using 5* champs)
    6* feature - about 58 (only using 6*)

This depends on how many champs everyone has ranked up, suicides or not, synergies or not. But it shouldnt be more than 5-6 rounds difference.

Also, in the 6* arenas, i prefer to face against 6* teams because it gives more BCs. But often those are lower rated. As you know, the higher your opponent rating the more points earned. So I guess I'm doing 2-3 more rounds than I would need to if I'd always go for max points.