**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Euro prices for units

Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey all,

I've been wondering, why are the prices for units in Euro so high ? Is it a EU thing ? I am basically paying nearly $130 (110€) for the same thing the US guys would get for $100. Can I buy a $100 US Apple/Google card and buy the units with that ? That way, it would actually only cost me 85€.

Thanks in advance,
Lo4.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Among other things, the US prices don't display some tax (might be called sales tax, but idk), which is included in European price tags. Also, what Zan0 said
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s an Apple/google thing not a kabam thing, the £ prices used to be 20% lower than the us ones then apple changed it
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    I guess the Apple change had effect on the whole game ? I'm on Android/Google.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    It has to do with Duty and Taxes, and it depends on what your local policies are. It's adjusted by the platforms.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lo4eath said:

I guess the Apple change had effect on the whole game ? I'm on Android/Google.

I use Apple which is why I said Apple, idk when and if changes happen on android
  • Hey guys, we've already addressed concerns about price variation in different currencies HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.