**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Objectives

Comments

• DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    What are u gonna do about the mats used to do useless rank ups to try to complete the objectives?!
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    bdawg923 said:

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

ARE YOU KIDDING RIGHT NOW. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DID ALL 7 BY ACTUALLY RANKING LEVEL UP LIKE 100 TIMES? I had to rank 2 champs, take then to level 35 and then level up 2 other champs. This is a nightmare
    Agreed. For the ones that meet objectives. We need rank down tickets. @Kabam Miike

• rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Sunny2 said:

Also I am getting tired of hearing you guys " hear us and agree with us" do you not have a single person on quality control? Do you not have a single person who actually plays the game coming up with these solo events?

I don't think that's the complete problem.

I think their code is just bursting open when they deploy it , could be due to a lot of reasons.

Creative decisions aside, technically last couple of months have been horrible.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Thank god it's gone hopefully to never ever come back to our screens!
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Jaymix79 said:

bdawg923 said:

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

ARE YOU KIDDING RIGHT NOW. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DID ALL 7 BY ACTUALLY RANKING LEVEL UP LIKE 100 TIMES? I had to rank 2 champs, take then to level 35 and then level up 2 other champs. This is a nightmare
    Agreed. For the ones that meet objectives. We need rank down tickets. @Kabam Miike

Absolutely. I usually hate rank down tickets. People should live with their decisions. But not when their decisions are based on buggy events and all the information isn't even provided up front (only 10 levels should be ok for oct's event apparently which wasn't communicated to everyone who doesn't read the forums). This is a mess.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

Jaymix79 said:

bdawg923 said:

Hey everybody,

There will not be Rank Down tickets, but we are going to discuss options.
    So we wasted resources for no reason based on not knowing we can only do 10 levels, and also a buggy event. That's cool. Great job guys.
    yeah boo had said in a post that you had to "complete" atleast one progression level of objectives. now he says only one tier is needed
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    I just ranked
    5* r1-r3
    5* r1-r2
    4* r1-r3

All the iso, gold, future level up milestones
    All GONE
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★

Due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down. This is also going to give us an opportunity to act on the feedback provided here. We're going to figure out what we're going to do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now. When we have more information and a plan, we'll share them with you.

Did you remove it temporarily or for good?
    Trying to figure out if I should wait with rank\level up or not.
  • bdawg923 said:

Especially since the bug was it wasn't counting levels properly. I took a 6* up 14 levels and expected a 10/10 on level 1, and then 4/10 on level 2 but once I claimed the first one, I was at 0/10 for level 2. How much wasted resources is that across everyone who didn't realize this.

a ton, ranked a total of 105 levels and got credit for 55
  • BIGZEE88BIGZEE88 Posts: 4
    I leveled up 3x 6 star rank 1 champs, from level 1 to level 25... Depending on how you count that's either 75 points or 72 points (24 levels x 3) yet it's only registering 61 points... I tried doing it in increments of 10 with the 5 star objective and it counted those perfectly fine. Whats the deal?
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 164 ★★
    Racking my brain to figure out what I did to deserve this 😭 had no champs in a 3,4 or 5 a available to level up. So ranked up a bunch of champs to complete the objectives. Objectives gone and I'm now down on iso, rank up materials and a ton of gold. A lot has happened lately and tbh I just get on with it and do the grind. But this is just savage
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

As pissed as I am, thank you for the quick action and actually good communication on this. The objective is bad, but I've gotta give you that this is a good way of communicating.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,914 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Glad I just R3d my AA durign level up.

Now I have to somehow pull a new 6* or waste t5b on a champ I don't have to R2. Christ Kabam, do you even learn?