**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Objectives

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    Kohlin said:

DrZola said:

Don’t worry. It’s coming just as soon as all the login CGR crystals go out.

Dr. Zola

Since its posted by you i am inclined to believe
    Actually received my 4* CGR tonight. So it must be on the way! ;)

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54
    Old_DW said:

This thread is getting buried making me wonder maybe people got compensated or helped already. Did any of you guys get your resources back?

The banner at the top of this page assures us they are collecting data to see which summoners were effected and if more needs to be done. Until that banner is gone I’m holding out hope that Kabam will find a way to make it right by those who invested resources in the event when they were not needed.

Prove me right kabam.
    The banner is officially gone.
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    In all honesty, this topic should be pinned by mods, just like the official Kabam's communications.
    what's worse is that there is absolutely 0 message from Kabam saying "we will make this right"
  • Options
    the most upsetting part of this month's event is the fact that the more casual player base cant even start this months event because despite being very active in quests that require you to fight 5 and 6 star enemies, i could not complete even the first week of objectives from september naturally without having to go out of my way to fight extremely tedious and monotonous fights. that is just a testament to how poorly designed these monthly objective and quests have been recently. i am extremely disappointed.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    ShaggyM said:

I just finished the whole thing. Luckily I don't level 6*s unless I need to. I leveled 4-5 worthless champs and cost me close to 3mil gold. We should be compensated for the gold. That's a crazy amount of gold for an event.

You forgot ISO as well. They should double or triple the ISO rewards for all questing this months'.
  • Options
    SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    It’s time to make an decision Kabam. It’s been a week. Either don’t do anything, or compensate for the resources. Don’t leave us in the dark
  • Options
    _oMERCENARYo__oMERCENARYo_ Posts: 59
    I didn't send a ticket when the whole bugged level up event that got canceled happened. Lots of resources used for heroes that I didn't plan on spending resources on at all, but did just for the said event.

Did you guys send a ticket? Do you think I should even if it's already been a week?
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

If your at endgame level then the requirements to rank up a 3* to max should be negligible tbh.
    They were for me and I am 99% ftp these days bar the odd 5 unit daily card Christmas lol

You clearly weren’t here when the original objective for Cavalier/Thronebreaker was to level up 6* 10-20 times for 7 objectives. Therefore people had to R2 6*s in order to achieve this objective.
  • Options
    Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

If your at endgame level then the requirements to rank up a 3* to max should be negligible tbh.
    They were for me and I am 99% ftp these days bar the odd 5 unit daily card Christmas lol

You clearly weren’t here when the original objective for Cavalier/Thronebreaker was to level up 6* 10-20 times for 7 objectives. Therefore people had to R2 6*s in order to achieve this objective.
    6 R2-R3 and two 6* R1-R2 didn’t even make it. Still have the screen shots to prove it. It was a total failure.

• Options
    xStar_LordxxStar_Lordx Posts: 33
    @Kabam Miike any updates on whether or not we will be compensated for the gold/iso/rank up materials used for an objective that got removed because of it being bugged.
  • Options
    _oMERCENARYo__oMERCENARYo_ Posts: 59

I wish this was the case, but if it was then people will not even talk about it. We used up loads of resources. It would've been nice if it was for the heroes we were actually trying to level up, but it wasn't. The resources were used mainly just to get the objective to be able to play the great October event (which turned out to be not all that great for all the trouble, but that's another discussion). Then that objective quickly got canceled, unfortunately for those of us who jumped on it early got punished.

I believe you might be thinking about the reworked objective after the fact. With that one then yes that was very easy.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    I seriously can't even comprehend why wouldn't any admin say LITERALLY anything. Even something like "still working on it. " Something to see they haven't forgot it and actually doing something about it.
  • Options
    Why I don't have this solo objectives??? I don't have these rewards of objectives why??I m not throne breaker .
  • Options
    Nothing yet. Those 2 million gold would come in handy now
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Can we please get an answer...
  • Options
    Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Posts: 55
    I am also extremely dissapointed and would appreciate an update.
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    benshb said:

Nothing yet. Those 2 million gold would come in handy now

I agree. Maybe it’ll come after the event to help us fuel it back up. *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    o4tg said:

The only challenge I even have is ranking up a 3* anti venom. So I can’t even participate unless I happen to get him in a future crystal that doesn’t exist yet?

This is the biggest event flop they’ve ever had.

I'm pretty sure that's not the only objective u have.
  • Options
    Should we just send a ticket, maybe we'll get an answer from them?
  • Options
    Swamp_DragonSwamp_Dragon Posts: 55
    I've sent a ticket because we don't seem to be getting any answers on here unfortunately.
  • Options
    kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 221 ★★
    Up
  • Options
    JJ3JJ3 Posts: 13
    Kabam, whats going on with this? @Kabam Miike