**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How accurate is this tier list (again)

Comments

• Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    No offense, but this is one of the most inaccurate and preposterous tier lists I've ever seen
  • Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    Sunspot as a 3rd tier champ seems absolutely preposterous.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    X-23 is better than Magneto?

Definitely one of the worst Tier Lists I’ve seen
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Then again, maybe this was the reaction you wanted to incite. The mind of a troll works in curious ways.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    No tier list is correct and universal. It's can't be accurate and highly influenced by personal bias. Tier list is basically your opinion on champs.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    this is not a tier list, this is a troll list. someone that has not completed act 6 would put red mags that low.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    The disrespect
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Some questionable choices, to say the least. I think you underestimate a lot of the buffs champs have gotten over the past year. The lowest tiers are full of great buffed champions for some reason.

I also think that you need some asterisks next to certain champs. Cable is a trash champion who is only valued when paired up with Apocalypse. He is, on his own, nowhere near the top of the mutant class. Even with the synergy, he only gets more damage. If you make him a Horseman and team him up with White Magneto (+60% poison resistance), he becomes very suicide friendly but otherwise I don't think he has that much utility. Well, you could probably cheese Biohazard and Caltrops nodes since you don't take any bleed damage while inflicting the opponent with degeneration, but even so, there are other champs that can do more or less the same without any requried synergies. There are also other mutant champions, way further down the list, who can also become equally strong Horsemen (like the Storms and Gambit).

So yeah, there are things I definitely disagree with. Although personal preference is always subjective, I guess.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Some questionable choices, to say the least. I think you underestimate a lot of the buffs champs have gotten over the past year. The lowest tiers are full of great buffed champions for some reason.

That's because OP hasn't done their research.
  • Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    You know this is a bad list when CAWII is ranked in the same tier as red mags
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Well.. his done a good job of getting reactions to his post, boosting his forum rating 😂

Disagrees do nothing for your forum rating
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    It is perfectly accurate tier list.

Accurate to your own beliefs op. There is no objective way to organise champs, so your pov is just as valid as mine
  • King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    NickChi said:

Tier list

This is not a very good tier list.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    JamezBong said:

Where is Sanji ?

Fighting with marimo Zoro
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    I know tier lists are subjective and people are entitled to their own opinions... but LOL
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Hello! I understand you are from a parallel universe! I’ve come to tell you that your opinion is incorrect and immediately retract it. Good day!
  • Kerneas said:

It is perfectly accurate tier list.

Accurate to your own beliefs op. There is no objective way to organise champs, so your pov is just as valid as mine

Actually, there are a lot of objective ways to rank champions. There's just no universally useful one.

For example, one purely objective and calculable way to rank champions would be: which champs had a higher success rate when chosen to be used by players in Act 7, success rate being defined as the ratio of how many kills they got compared to how many times they died, prorated for fights that were not completed by a single champion option.

The problem with this objective ranking of champions is a) it averages the value of the champions over the entire playerbase, which is useful to measure the champion's value in the game as a whole but may not reflect that champion's value to individual players, b) it is situationally limited (even if to an important situation), and c) it requires data not easy to acquire by players.

There are objective ways to rank the champions that players could do, by creating calculable metrics that don't require subjective evaluation. But whether those metrics would be useful to players depends on the credibility of those metrics to represent something meaningful to players. We all have at least some idea of what makes a good attacker and an annoying defender, but picking metrics that accurately represent those ideas in a game this complex would be quite the task.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

Lpoo said:

Alright I was not going to comment but BP Classic??????? This list is dog water, friend.

And Venompool! I’m convinced OP forgot about all the buffs
    Not only did he forget about buffs but he apparently knows about a cap ww2 buff

• Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 243 ★★
    How many game devs did Luke Cage have to uppercut to become just as strong of a science champ as CapIW, Thing, Shulk and IBom?
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    This hurt my eyes
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Spider ham, domino , colossus, cull, Gwenpool, x-23 and WWII too high and Elsa way too low.
    Magneto not at SS is actually ludicrous
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    When you see Sentinel at the same tier with CapIW and Hyperion, run away.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I had a stroke looking at this tier list.

I saw spider ham in SS tier and decided to not risk getting one myself by reading further
  • MONSTER1_MONSTER1_ Posts: 4
    I lost it when I see mags and sunspot at A-list