**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Week 5 objective

@Kabam Miike I had already completed all objectives for this week and now I have to do them again? That’s tooo much iso, will I be compensated for the iso used before you took this weeks objectives down?

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Level up a single 3* character 10 times and you get literally everything.
  • Options
    Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76
    Neev_4321 said:

Stu198311 said:

@Kabam Miike I had already completed all objectives for this week and now I have to do them again? That’s tooo much iso, will I be compensated for the iso used before you took this weeks objectives down?

You only have to do 10 levels more in all levels, not all, either you don't see properly and our complaining or you are purposely exaggerating.
    I see fine mouthy, exaggerating? So I have to lose all that iso from yesterday just because most of you didn’t have any? That’s really fair ..
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    No_oneuk said:

Level up a single 3* character 10 times and you get literally everything.

Wow, that's a fairly ignorant thing to say. I don't have a single 3* not maxed, all my 4*s are r3 or higher, all my 5*s are r2 or higher.... keep going with that. Should I rank more trash? Yours is a straw argument.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Stu198311 said:

just interested; who did you take up in order to complete those original objectives?
  • Options
    Stu198311Stu198311 Posts: 76

Stu198311 said:

just interested; who did you take up in order to complete those original objectives?
    A lot of the useless 6*s I had at r1 level 1
  • Options
    Neev_4321Neev_4321 Posts: 133
    Stu198311 said:

Stu198311 said:

A lot of the useless 6*s I had at r1 level 1
    Your fault, you should have waited because you had 37 days, you were going to level up a good 6 star anyways, and if you had good champs level then how are those resource s wasted
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Who the hell is max ranking ALL 3* champs so they can simultaneously complain they have nobody to rank and no ISO either?
    Seriously, you can pick up a brand new 3* champ in arena pretty easily. Also if you burned your ISO in maxing out 3-star version's of cyclops, karnak and other trash then more fool you.