**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

G99 undup or Ultron undup 6r3

AanthoAantho Posts: 159
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
What would be more efficient in general use? Act 7, variants...

G99 undup or Ultron undup 6r3 24 votes

Ultron
45%
SnakepTRONG94ErcarretIronGladiator220casual0HagureMeijinThe_Sentry06BlôdletterNimsKetchumKonstant4513579rebel_ 11 votes
G99
54%
TheVyrusLvernon15AKTEK_Sham_Sarvanga1_GogiRouger4ScrubhanLBN1Detective_PikachuArbrowe91You_Know_MeMutantA___4444 13 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Ultron
    G99 has the higher damage potential but I really prefer Ultron over her. I just find her constant reliance on ending a fight with an SP3 extremely annoying. It punishes you in all kinds of annoying ways. You're suddenly doing really well and kill the opponent before you reach that SP3? Sucks to be you in the next fight because you've just lost your combo and have to start from scratch! You launch you SP3 a fraction of a second too soon, when the opponent is at 6% health and you only shave off 5% of that? Sucks to be you once again! I really can't get along with that ramp-up playstyle even if I think her in-fight playstyle is pretty fun.

Ultron, meanwhile, can just go ham without a care in the world. I don't have him fully ranked up (only as a 5r4) but even so he has put in quite some work for me here and there. I'm might r5 him later if I don't pull him as a 6*.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    G99
    Guillotine is a little bit better. But ultron takes the cake when It comes to variants.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    G99
    As much as I love ultron, guilly is just the better champ In a lot of cases
  • Options
    Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    G99
    If ultron was duped id go him
    But g2099 is better
  • Options
    AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Ercarret said:

G99 has the higher damage potential but I really prefer Ultron over her. I just find her constant reliance on ending a fight with an SP3 extremely annoying. It punishes you in all kinds of annoying ways. You're suddenly doing really well and kill the opponent before you reach that SP3? Sucks to be you in the next fight because you've just lost your combo and have to start from scratch! You launch you SP3 a fraction of a second too soon, when the opponent is at 6% health and you only shave off 5% of that? Sucks to be you once again! I really can't get along with that ramp-up playstyle even if I think her in-fight playstyle is pretty fun.

Ultron, meanwhile, can just go ham without a care in the world. I don't have him fully ranked up (only as a 5r4) but even so he has put in quite some work for me here and there. I'm might r5 him later if I don't pull him as a 6*.

That's exactly my problem with G99, she's really good but there's so much situations where finishing with a sp3 is just difficult. Seems Ultron is easier to use, but i know how polyvalent G99 can be