**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Solo Event Idea

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
Given the revamp of the AW solo event, I was thinking if something similar couldn't be implemented for AQ. One of the things I like about the AW solo event (especially now that it actually rewards some decent stuff) is that it incentivizes people to play AW and reward the hard work put in by those lovely workhorses that I'm sure most alliances have. I would like something similar in AQ.

How could it look? I think a 3-week one might do the trick. It encompasses 3 rounds of AQ and is comparable to the AW solo event. The AW solo event more or less doubled my 5 and 6* shard gains so I tried to do something similar with glory store resources for this AQ solo event, and I figured I could use Kabam's own AQ compensation as some kind of baseline. We were given 3000 glory (back when we were still receiving glory), 3 team revives and 5 team health potions for each round of AQ. In total, 9000 glory, 9 team revives and 15 team health potions, then.

Since I don't know exactly how this would translate into lower-tier glory store prices, I'll just write out a Thronebreaker suggestion. However, I added the glory cost for every resource so that people from other progression tiers can see what they "would have gotten".

Milestone 1 (1 AQ participation):

* 1 AQ revive
* 1 AQ health potion
* 24 T6 Basic ISO

Milestone 2 (4 AQ participations):

* 1 AQ revives
* 1 AQ health potions
* 1 T2A = 600 glory

Milestone 3 (7 AQ participations):

* 1 AQ revives
* 1 AQ health potions
* 150,000 Gold
* 6,750 T5B fragments = 900 glory

Milestone 4 (10 AQ participations):

* 1 AQ team health potions
* 1 AQ team health potions
* 1 full T2A = 600 glory
* 5% T5C fragment crystal = 1500 glory

Milestone 5 (13 AQ participations):

* 13,500 T5B fragments = 1800 glory
* 2 full T2As = 1200 glory
* 10% T5CC Selector

Total:

* 3 AQ revives
* 3 AQ health potions
* 1 AQ team revives
* 1 AQ health potions
* 24 T6 Basic ISO.
* 150,000 Gold
* 20.250 T5B fragments
* 4 full T2As
* 5% T5C fragment crystal
* 10% T5CC Nexus

All of the resources add up to 6600 glory if we just count the base price in the TB glory store. The T5CC Nexus isn't in the glory store but I think it's a fitting end to the event given that it's the final reward for Cavlier EQ each month. I also added some gold and ISO since I think that's always welcome without really changing the general value of the rewards much. I was thinking if I should have a T5 ISO selector but I think T6 Basic is the easiest way to go about it.

Lastly, I added some revives and health potions. They won't become as necessary when the bugs disappear eventually but I figured, hey, they had some in the AW solo event so I might as throw in a few here as well. Since there are no AQ boosts to add, I just added a few more potions and revives instead.

It would be interesting to hear what you guys think about this. Is there anything else you'd like to see? Should there be more (or less) of something? Let me know.