**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

250k+ HP gone in a second - Red Goblin x Mr. Fantastic

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion

The energize expired before I could throw a sp2 so the damage could've been higher. Could've been even higher still if WS was parry stunned.

Knull can't come soon enough.

Comments

• Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    cool
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

The energize expired before I could throw a sp2 so the damage could've been higher. Could've been even higher still if WS was parry stunned.

What was your team?
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

What was your team?
    Sym spidey for more buff duration but wasn't enough

Iron patriot for 15% increased buff potency

Carnage for some more crit damage.

None were essential
    Could have been more with odin
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

What was your team?
    Sym spidey for more buff duration but wasn't enough

Iron patriot for 15% increased buff potency

Carnage for some more crit damage.

None were essential
    Could have been more with odin
    Or the stacked black bolts
  • Options
    Sounds like a plan for later!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    So what does Mr. Fantastic bring to the table here specifically? And is the sig ability necessary here?

I always hear Red Goblin talked about as a champion with great potential, but an overly difficult ramp up. It seems like you did all this with little or no ramp up, certainly not across any previous fights. I’m trying to figure out what all you did to bypass that.
  • Options

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

So what does Mr. Fantastic bring to the table here specifically? And is the sig ability necessary here?

I always hear Red Goblin talked about as a champion with great potential, but an overly difficult ramp up. It seems like you did all this with little or no ramp up, certainly not across any previous fights. I’m trying to figure out what all you did to bypass that.

Possibly his synergy, but for real fireworks, Mr fantastic's debuff siphon pre fight increases debuff damage by 25%. Which means cable with apoc synergy can do act 7 fights in about 24 hits with just heavies. And winter soldier in 26-28 hits.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

For each unique debuff on the opponent, the first 5 hits of Red Goblin's sp1 deals an additional burst of damage that is equal to 100% of the damage dealt. With 6 debuffs this damage was increased to 700% additional damage which is what allowed the sp1 to deal an average of 50k damage per hit of the sp1. With more debuffs the damage would have been even greater.

His sig ability increases the base damage of the sp1. Increasing that will mean the additional burst of damage will also increase. Mine is currently 160 if you were curious.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Please don't ship the goblin guy and the stretchy boi.
    Now that we got that joke out of the way, that's some pretty beefy damage he can put out with that synergy. I think I'm gonna have to try that out myself.