**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood getting hit while invisible

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
I have noticed that Hood is frequently getting hit while invisible (even though the opponent doesn't counter miss) Sometimes the first hit will miss while the second connects and recently in incursions against Ihulk, the first hit connected while the second missed.
Can this guy just get fixes already, he's completely unusable when you cannot depend on his miss.

Comments

• Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Read his abilities.
  • Options

Read his abilities.

He's got 120% miss at base with a synergy taking it to 140%
    The first 2 hits should always miss even without the synergy so what part of his abilities is making the first hit connect against iHulk or for him to get hit on the second hit?
  • Options

This is correct, I routinely get hit on the second attack.

I have discovered that if you don't stand still after going invisible, it doesn't happen. Attack the opponent, dash back or dash forward then your invisibility would work properly. Still sucks that we have to do this just to make his abilities work
  • Options
    Zippy_halliganZippy_halligan Posts: 173
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are you or anyone able to provide an update on this issue?

I personally really enjoy using hood but it is quite frustrating constantly being hit while invisibility should have 100% chance for opponent to miss