**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Grandmaster Goldblum's Challenge

Comments

• CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Twittwit wrote: »
    Could be a game problem with the game lagging etc this needs fixing first

Don't ask for any help from your alliance while doing the quest. Someone discovered recently that at least some of the lag is related to this because the background network processes occur while you're mid fight.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Where is the 5* awakening gem crystal that previous challenges have had? @Kabam Miike

The game moves more towards 5* and soon to be 6* so u remove the 1 5* related reward that we all want, can you explain the reasoning?

I don't remember Wesblinger having a 5* awakening gem.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Where is the 5* awakening gem crystal that previous challenges have had? @Kabam Miike

The game moves more towards 5* and soon to be 6* so u remove the 1 5* related reward that we all want, can you explain the reasoning?

I don't remember Wesblinger having a 5* awakening gem.

That's because it didn't. None of these challenges have included a 5* awakening gem.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Will Brundlefly be coming to the contest soon? is that the I can't believe it's not marvel champ that is coming?
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Prime wrote: »
    What a MASSIVE disappointment. I was expecting a difficult challenge with 6* champs including Hela and Gladiator Thor, lots of 5* shards, some t2a shards, and a 5* gem crystal. Given how the meta is changing to 5*s, it seemed only logical. What do we get instead? The same junk as the last few "challenges."

You do realize that you're essentially giving out the equivalent of a 3* AG and a fraction of a 4* crystal a few months ago? Very disappointing.

So... you want Ragnarok themed LoL, am I right? Or an event the size of 5.3? Because we will not be getting a simple event like this that gives out 5* Awakenings until AT LEAST after 6* champs are released as playables. And you want nothing ever released that aids in 4* progression, even though most will complete up to 5.3 or even 5.4 with 4*, and when not everyone is at the top end where they don't care about 4*? You are not the entire game, and that's a generic you (being all those who whine whenever something isn't all 5* all the time), and they need to help everyone.

And I doubt they would spoil Hela and GT this early anyway.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    these special quests never had a 5* awakening gem because that's LOL and Act5.3 exclusive and the rarest thing among different rarest things
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    no 5* AG is a good thing, though i think the 5* shards could be bumped up. i like the idea of slow rolling progression instead of letting people get to the top levels quickly.
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    So with all these events/quests going on, how’s about some discounted energy bundles? :wink:
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    edited October 2017
    Still no... tier 2 alphas nothing... waste of time... We the elite don't need those beginner rewards...
  • Dear Kabam team thank you for event but I realy dislike legend run . Why it is just for IOS users no one from android can't get legend title is this a fairplay ???? I AM OBLIGATED TO BUY IPHONE if I want legend title that is meaning on legend contest. Steal waiting for some change in legend runs but nothing steal is dedicated like for IOS users because android is slower.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    I"m sorry, but the rewards need to be updated.

Need some t2a shards since they're supposed to be "more available", and a 5* awakening gem would be nice.
  • SubTypicalSubTypical Posts: 64
    less than an hour after the new legends event comes out and the game goes down. sigh.
  • BiggBaeeBiggBaee Posts: 8
    Trying to do a legend title run but the bloody game is down. I demand compensation for the units spent for energy refills. :/
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Not that I would go for legend title but your game is down and it went down just when I used energy refill...
    Will the game ever run smoothly?
  • SterlingGSterlingG Posts: 4
    edited October 2017
    Well you think kabam wouldn’t release an event without it crashing 30 minutes into it and ruining mine and others legends run
    Never attempt a legend's title on the first day. The game always crashes with new content like this. You would think people would have learned by now.

Guess I was overly excited.
  • drunkyodadrunkyoda Posts: 5
    What about the emergency maintenance ??
  • drunkyodadrunkyoda Posts: 5
    This emergency maintenance will cost us our alliance quest.
  • KratorianKratorian Posts: 5
    I was excited about this until mid way through my legends run the game went down. Can I assume that there will be some way we don’t get penalized for this?
  • GrumpybonesGrumpybones Posts: 8
    Or at least get our buffs back!
  • Where are the 5 Star shards which u Promised us? U guys filled the 5 Star Crystalls with many **** champs but the chance to get a 5 star crystall is the same like before? whats wrong with u guys? what do u think how long will it take, to jump away from this game to another 1?
    I would like to understand how our timings would not be affected. Will the timer start when we enter the quest again? Or when we start the app again? Or when maintance is done? Some clarification would be good.
  • Why am i spider gwen ftw?!