**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just now doing the Objectives

I know there are a lot of Training Daze objectives, what do you have to do and how to easily complete them before Wednesday? I know the first one is you have to use or defeat Bishop, Iceman, Storm, or Kitty (I don’t have any as a 6* so I need to know where to easily find them to defeat) but what are the other objectives later?

Comments

• Options
    Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    Also if you do the lower tier (I mean like instead of Cavalier do Uncollected or lower) ones will you get the Summoned Symboite, or do have to do the highest tier for him?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    you can just do a lower objective chain

2. Beat opponents of a certain star rating depending on objective level with special attack as killing blow
    3. Win fights in certain quests depending on objective level
    4. Beat symbiotes of a certain star rating depending on objective level
    5. Rank up, level up, or get champions of a certain star rating depending on objective level
  • Options
    Ok thx
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,947 ★★★★★
    They don’t need to be done by Wednesday. They’ll be available until November.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    I skip these Objectives, just complete 1 difficulty Proven to unlock next month.

Rewards are ok but completely boring to fight one 6* champ 100 times again & again for Cav objectives
  • Options

2. Beat opponents of a certain star rating depending on objective level with special attack as killing blow
    5. Rank up, level up, or get champions of a certain star rating depending on objective level

Where do you find Symboites to fight?
  • Options

5 star can use 4.3.6 venom
    There’s a 4 star sym spidey in 4.4.1 I think
  • Options

5 star can use 4.3.6 venom
    There’s a 4 star sym spidey in 4.4.1 I think
    6 star can use the eq 3.1 VTD or 6.1.1 agent venom
  • Options
    Thx for the help @SpideyFunko, but I don’t see the any Syboites in 4.1.1 I’m doing the 4** objectives
  • Options

Thx for the help @SpideyFunko, but I don’t see the any Syboites in 4.1.1 I’m doing the 4** objectives

Top right